Everyone should feel special on Valentines day

I had this cute idea

when i was watching tiktok earlier

and @CierraL123 wanted it

so

:)

its valentines day in the MCU

and im not giving anything else away

Current Avengers: Tony, Steve, Natasha, Bucky, Bruce, Vision, Clint, Sam, Wanda, Thor (but he's off world), Strange, and Peter.

R.Ships: Pepperony, Romanogers, WinterFalcon, ScarletVision, Christrange (what is their ship name???),Clara, Mentioned Thruce (only because everyone needs someone) (tbh idk shit bout this ship)

P.Ships: #wHyCaNtWeAlLgEtaLoNg

TW: Swearing?, Valentines Day (um idk why thats a trigger but like my friend yelled at me the other day about how lonely she was and she got triggered....by Valentines day.....so its a trigger warning)

on to le story

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Third Person POV

It was that time of year again. The week of Valentines day.

Grocery Stores were getting out the heart candies and the gift baskets and the decorations. Instagram and Tiktok was filled with people crying about how lonely they were. And everybody was getting Valentines.

Everyone except 6 year old Morgan Stark.

She didn't fully understand the concept of Valentines day but they got to pass out candy in school and they got cupcakes so she knew it was great. She had been told it was a day you found someone special and gave them something to show how much you loved them.

Morgan didn't feel the need to get a Valentine.

Until her whole family did it.

They were sitting in the common room and kitchen talking about valentines plans. In the common room it was Tony, Steve, Bucky, Strange, Vision, Clint, and Bruce. In the Dining room it was Pepper, Natasha, Sam, Wanda, and Peter.

Morgan was chilling in the living room with her dad and uncles. "What are you guys doing for valentines day?" Bruce asked. "I'm taking Pepper to her favorite resturant, buying her flowers, and I got her this new necklace she's been wanting." Tony said.

"I'm gonna do a movie day with Nat. She's been telling me about all these different movies she's wanted to see but never had the time. I was gonna use the movie room on our floor and make her breakfast in bed. And I got her a new dagger set. She's been complaining about her old ones forever." Steve said.

"I'm dropping the kids off at Laura's sisters house and taking her out for a Spa day. Then taking her to the place we had our first date." Clint smiled. "I will be taking Wanda for a day in Sokovia (which isn't destroyed simply for plot purposes). She's been telling me how much she misses it." Vision said.

"I'm taking Christine to Hawaii for a vacation. She's been so stressed recently." Strange said. "I wonder why." Bruce joked. Strange rolled his eyes but chuckled a the joke. "I was gonna take Sam to his favorite resturant and..." Bucky trailed off. "And what?" Clint asked intriuged.

"Can all of you keep a secret?" Bucky asked. They all nodded. "Morgan?" Bucky asked. Morgan nodded. "I was going to propose." Bucky said taking out the ring and showing them. "Finally!" Vision said. "Congrats man." Tony smiled. "Thanks but he hasn't said yes yet." Bucky sighed.