From Potts to Stark

HI

Soooooooooooo

I'm trying to be more consistent with updating now

But I'm literally always busy so we'll come back to that

Anyway at this point in writing I don't know what I've decided to make the title so I can't say as you can tell by the title....

but today's story is about you

yes you

But like you're Peppers daughter :)

It may not make sense now but It will in a sec ok

Also Peter is Tonys biological son in this

Current Avengers (Not that relevant but): Tony, Steve, Bruce, Natahsa, Thor, Clint, Loki, Wanda, Pietro, Sam, Bucky, Peter, T'challa, Vision, and Shuri

Romantic Relationships: Pepperony

Platonic Relationships: (Up to your imagination partially because I'm tired and feeling lazy)

TW: Swearing, Stubborn teenagers

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

This story begins about a year before Pepper started working for Tony. September 9 (which is apparently the most common birthday) 2001 on the day you were born. Pepper decided to name you (Y/N). She has always loved the name.

Pepper had a hard time during your first year since your dad died n the army when you were a baby. Then she got a job at Stark Industries as Tony Starks assisstant and she got payed a lot more and was able to give you the childhood you deserved.

Growing up it was always you and your mom. You decided you never needed a dad. Your mom had dated before but not since you were 5. You were super protective of your mom because you hated seeing her hurt.

You remember when you were 7 and your mom was sad because her boss disappeared and she was super happy when he came back. It was a little while after that you noticed she acted different. 

She would be happier and smile a bit more and you didn't think much of it. Until one day when you were 13 it came out that Pepper Potts was dating Tony Stark.

"Really Mom?" You asked showing her the news paper. "Look I'm sorry I didn't tell you but I wanted to wait until we got serious." Pepper said. "Your not seriously considering this are you?" You asked. She stayed silent and you scoffed.

"He is a playboy mom. He drinks and He just uses women and he's gonna hurt you." You said. "Tony's not like that anymore." Pepper said. You scoffed. "Whatever." You said walking out of her room.

You decided not to press on it too much because you knew that he would hurt her one day but until then he made her happy and you didn't want to ruin that for her. 

You were suprised to say the least when he proposed to your mom on live TV. Your life changed that day.

"(Y/N) are you ready?" Pepper asked. You sighed. "Almost. Just let me grab my backpack." You shouted. You hurried and grabbed it then rushed down to the black BMW waiting to take you and your mom to your new home.

See Today you were moving into The Avengers, formerly known as Stark Tower. Since you were now officially a Stark you needed to meet your new dad. Of course you saw him at the wedding but he was too busy making gooshie eyes at your mother to notice you.