Air Force

This is gonna be if peter had a field trip to an airforce base. Rhodey and Carol might make a couple appearances

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

If peter had a list of all the things that were going wrong this week his list would be 3 miles long, no doubt. First Monday he was late for school and missed his spanish test and missed lunch becuase he had to retake it. Tuesday Flash switched their homeworks and erased peter's name and put his and He failed the assignment.

Wednesday Ned and MJ were out sick and he had to suffer through a safety assemble with flah as his partner. Thursday they got new security guards at the tower and they wouldn't let him in until tony himself came down looking for Peter 20 minutes after he arrived. It was raining hard thursday and peter was soaked.

Today was Friday and he was praying that he would have a better day. Nope. Once he got to school they told them to put their stuff in their lockers because they were having a suprise fieldtrip. You might be thinking that this is a good thing. Not for peter. All his highschool fieldtrips have been absolute shit.

Oscorp he got bit by a radioactive spider that made hm deathly sick for a week and then gave him powers. Moma where the aliens invaded and he had to fight a purple titan. Good thing Nebula shut Quill up long enough for Tony and Peter to grab the gauntlet and use it on thanos so that nobody turned to dust.

He was hoping this was gonna be a normak field trip. A normal firld trip? With Peter? No way! (A normal FieldTrip, with the Friz, No way!) They boarded the bus and Ned was talking his ear off about where he thought they were going. Peter sighed and looked out the window as everyone talked. About halfway through the ride Mr.Harrington stood up and went in the aisle. "Now I bet you're all wondering where we're going." Everyone nodded.

"Well because of your high SAT scores we were invited to tour the US Armed Forces Air Force base for a tour and maybe even see the planes. Your parent's have all given you permission and signed NDA's and Waivers for you to come on this Trip." Everyone cheered. Peter smiled knowing that this could be a normal fieldtrip. Parker Luck said NOPE!

Once they got off the bus everyone marveled at the beauty of the base and all the planes that were there. Even MJ was impressed. Two people in uniforms came out to greet the class. "Hello students of Midtown tech. I am Airman First Class Johnson and this is Command Master Sergant Reed. Welcome to the US Armed Forces Air Force base." They greeted. Everyone said various hi's and hellos.

"You can shorten the nams to Airman Johnson and Sergant Reed." Everyone nodded. "Now if you'll follow us inside we will give you visitor badges so that you wont get kicked out." They followed them inside. Everyone looked around at the chaotic harmony that was going on. Airman Johnson picked up a basket and headed over to the class. "Now when I call your name please come get your badge." Everyone got a badge except peter.

Peter raised his hand. "Um. Ms.Sergant Reed I didn't get one." She looked at the basket and saw that there were no more. "That's ok. Just don't stray away from the group and you'll be fine." He nodded and stayed between Ned and MJ. They went through the metal detectors and other necessary security measures and gathered around in a group.

"Now We are going to go to what we call the nerd zone. This is where they engineer the planes and the fuel working to do less damage to the environment while still having efficent and fast planes. Stark Industries funds this and sometimes workers come over to help." Everyone nods and follows them through the R&D labs.

"This is our Lab Head Dr.Nicholas. He will be explaining what he does then giving you a challenge to complete before you are allowed to roam." Airman Johnson. "Thank you sir. Welcome Adolescent Children. This is one of our more basic advanced labs. Here we simply figure out how to adjust the planes to make them more efficent while saving the environment and at times we partner with out medical engineers to add saftey mechanisms and protocols and things of the sort." Everyone nodded.