College AU

WELLLLL

ASK AND U SHALL RECIEVE CHILDREN

I looked through the comments for the K So chapter and we've got sum new things on the way 

I remember a few things you guys asked for. This, some more fieldtrips, you guys really liked SilverSpider and IronStrange and Pepperony. And you guys really want Badass Peter and Hey I dont blame you.

NGL theres sum real funny about that cinnamon roll being tough

I'm particularly excited for all the strange protocols the team have created for Peter

But I shall starteth with thiseth because I am boredeth and this seems fun...eth :)

Current Avengers (Even though they aren't avengers I guess): Tony, Steve, Bruce, Thor, Natasha, Clint, Wanda, Pietro, T'challa, Shuri, Peter, Human Vision, Rhodey, Scott, Hope, Sam, Bucky, and Strange. 

Romantic Ships: Pepperony, Brutasha, WandaVision, Spideypool 

Platonic Ships: Clintasha, SilverSpider, The Twins, Stucky, Science Bros, and Mini Science Bros (Shuri and Peter)

TW: School, Teachers, Swearing, Teenagers, School, Homework, Learning, did I say School? No? Lemme say it again just in case, School :)

Also Peter's parents are alive and rich in this

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

The hallways of (Insert College Name) were filled with students talking and nobody in a particular rush to get to class. 

Kids were meeting with their friends making lunch plans and genuinely having a good time. "Hey Cap! Did coach say if we had pratice after school today?" One of the football players asked. "He said we did but I talked him out of it. Bucky convinced me to let you guys go to that party." Steve said.

"Nice Buck." Sam said. "I still don't like you though." Sam said. Bucky chuckled and rolled his eyes. "Same here." Bucky said. "What is with you guys' rivalry?" T'challa asked. "Don't ask." Steve said.

"Hey Stark! Party at your place?" Sam asked the passing senior. "Yup. My parents wont be home for the weekend so I've got the mansion all to myself." Tony said. "Hey Bruce, you coming to the party Saturday?" Tony asked his friend.

"I don't know Tony. Depends if Rhodey wil need help making sure you don't do anything stupider than usual." Bruce said. "Oh I definetly will." Rhodey said. "Strange?" Tony asked. "I could come." Strange said.

"Come on Strange. Loosen up a bit." Stark said. "Fine." Stephen agreed. "Why do I hang out with you again?" Strange asked. "Because I'm probably the only person with a bigger ego than you." Tony chuckled. "Oh yeah." Strange said. 

"Hey Clint. You in?" Tony shouted across the hall to the junior. "For what?" Clint asked. "Starks having a Party at his place Saturday." One of the students supplied. "What do you think tasha? Should we waste our time with them?" Clint asked his best friend.

"Sure. I heard that girl you have a crush on is going. What's her name Layah?" Natasha teased. "I-it's Laura." Clint said walking down the hallway to class. "Hey hope, you going?" Natasha asked her other friend. "I guess. That means scott is coming too." Hope said.

"Why?" Clint asked. "My dad decided to tutor him and he wants to be friends since he hardly knows anyone else. So if I go he'll go." Hope said. "Hmm. What about you Wanda? You and Pietro going?" Natasha asked the sophmore.