Agoraphopic

Thanks for u guys song fic suggestions

I shalt start with a request from I_drink_tea__darling

They asked I do Agoraphobic by CORPSE and Peter has a bad day and problems and the avengers don't know about it and the only person that's making him happy is his boyfriend (I chose Wade because Wade would have gone through mental health stuff that we know of and he would understand) (Wade is aged down and a little less inappropriate) so he calls him to tell about what he's feeling and the team hears it

also

wade does not have his scars but he still has his powers

sOoOoOoOoOo

Here we go!

Agoraphobia-Fear of places and situations that might cause panic, helplessness, or embarrassment

Current Avengers: Tony, Steve, Bruce, Clint, Thor, Natasha, Wanda, Vision, Sam, Peter, and Bucky.

Romantic Ships: Stony, WandaVision, Spideypool

Platonic Ships: Stony superfamily, Clintasha, Irondad, ummmmm....thats it???

TW: Depression, Bullying, Minor Character Death, Sadness, Did I say bullying?, Mentions of Suicide

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

Peter woke up at 3 am from a nightmare. He always had nightmares on this day. March 19, the day his parents were murdered in front of him.

He can still see the life fade out of their eyes and hear their screams and cries. Peter just lays in bed, knowing he wont be able to sleep. He sighed and hummed lullabies to himself until his alarm clock went off. 

As he got up he felt a sinking feeling in his chest knowing today was going to be a bad day.

He got dressed and left out his room to eat some quick breakfast. He put on his routine fake smile and greeted his family. "Morning Dad, Morning Pops." Peter said giving his parents a hug. "Morning Pete." Tony said.

"Heading to school early?" Steve asked. Peter nodded. "I told Ned I would meet him there to help him with finishing his report for Computer Science." Peter said. "Have fun then." Tony said. Peter smiled and left out, grabbing an apple for the road.

He greeted his Aunt Nat and Uncle Clint when they came out and started his journey to school. He lied about where he was going. He had enough time to make a quick stop before school. He had grabbed some flowers the night before and headed to the cemertry with them.

He placed the flowers on the gravestones and kneeled in front of them. "Hey Mom, Dad. So...you died today." He started. "I still remember the look on your face as that agent stabbed you guys. I'm sorry I couldn't do more." Peter said.

"I wanted to see you before I went to school. I already know this is going to be a bad day and I just...needed a little reassurance." He smiled. "Not that the last few weeks haven't been screw up central for me." 

He talked to his parents a little bit longer before checking his watch and seeing he had to get to school. 

He said his goodbyes and dashed to school, getting there with only 8 minutes to spare. He ducked his head and made his way to his locker trying unsuccessfully to go unnoticed. His spider sense went off and he felt someone shove him.