Who is it?

WELCOME TO QUARANTINE BOREDOM. TODAY SOMEONE'S PREGNANT. WHO? STAY TIL THE END.

Current Avengers: Tony, Steve, Bruce, Bucky, Clint, Thor, Loki, Sam, Rhodey, Pietro, Vision, Wanda, Natasha, Carol, Scott, T'challa, and Peter.

Ships: Romanogers, Pepperoni, Scarol (scott and Carol), ScarletVision, Reader and (You'll find out.)

TW: Swearing, ahem....inappropriate language (for lack of better words.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

Tony was using the guest bathroom because the upstairs one was being cleaned from the previous prank war. He was washing his hands when he saw something sticking out the trashcan. He took it out, out of curiosity and when he looked at it he gasped. "FRIDAY call everyone to the conference room. Including Pepper." He said and ran off.

"Does anyone know what Tony called this meaning for?" Steve asked as everyone was gathered in the conference room. "I was gonna ask the same question." Sam replied. "Peter What is your dad up to?" Wanda asked. Peter shrugged. "I'm as clueless as you guys." He said, defeatedly. Pepepr walked into the room a few seconds later. "Why am I here?" She said sitting next to (Y/N) 

"We are all wondering the same thing." Bruce sighed. Tony waltzed in a few minutes later with something behind his back. "I bet you're all wondering why I've gathered you here." He said. Everyone nodded and he smirked. "Well. Someone in here is keeping a very important secret that I think they should've shared." Everyone looked around in confusion. "What is it?" Rhodey asked.

Tony threw something into the middle of the table. Everyone peeked at it and gasped. It was a positive pregnancy test. "Someone in this room is pregnant and nobody leaves until we find out who." Everyone looked at the girls. "Wanda, Nat, Pepper, and Carol." Tony said looking at the 4 girls in question. "What about (Y/N)?" Wanda said accusingly.

"She's not in a relationship!" Bucky said. "That doesn;t mean we should unaccount her." Vision replied. "Fine." Tony sighed. "Wanda, Nat, Pepper, Carol, and (Y/N)." Wanda smiled. "Fess up now and we can all go." All the girls looked at eachother. "I'm not pregnant." They said at the same time. 

"Fine Then I guess we'll have to take extensive measures." Tony sighed and went to grab something. He turned around with 5 glasses and poured alcohol in all of them. "Drink." He said. They all looked at eachother and shook their heads no. "How do you know it's not one of the workers that's pregnant." Wanda exclaimed.

"None of the workers use the guest bathroom in the penthouse." He retorted. "Plus none of you are exactly.....quiet." Rhodey mumbled. "Yeah. Steve I didn't think you could use such...foul language." Bruce gagged. "I didn't know Wanda could moan so loud. Ew." T'challa shuddered at the memory. "Pepper and Tony I caught you in the Kitchen once. We eat there. Had do bleach it all." Clint said.

"Scott and Carol have sense enough to soundproof their bedroom atleast but you guys are constantly eye raping eachother and it is uncomfortable for everyone else." Pietro said. "(Y/N) I'm still 90% sure she's a virgin." Everyone agreed and you just pouted. "So who is it? Fess up!" Tony said.

"Come on Sister if i'm gonna be an uncle tell me." Pietro whined. "I'm not pregnant!" Wanda exclaimed. "Yes. Me and Wanda have not done anything in 3 months so if she were pregnant it would certainly be showing." Vision informed. "Alright so it wasn't wanda. I would know if pepper were pregnant. She had sever morning sickness when she was pregnant with Peter and she told me right away. So that leaves Natasha, (Y/N), and Carol." Tony said sitting down.