Presidential Seal

This is gonna be sort of like an agent parker and a phone call mix chapter. Just...Just read and um enjoy. I don't think the avengers will be in this...maybe SHIELD. 

TW: Swearing, Bullying

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

Peter Parker hated midtown. Of all the school's in america he's gone to Midtown had to be one of the worst. You see Peter Parker was no ordinary kid. His mom was the presidents best friend and he is Peter's godfather. So when Mary and Richard parker tragically died in a plane crash the President took him in. 

When peter turned 6 they discovered he was a mutant with spider powers. They also discovered he was stronger, faster, and smarter than an average person. When Peter turned 7 he decided to start trianing to be an agent and he quickly climbed the rankss to be the youngest and best government agent. 

He had ended up working with SHIELD and was nick furys right hand....kid. He helped spy on many missions and he could dodge arrows from hawkeye while taking down black widow. Right now he was posing as a normal kid who's super smart and he's keeping an eye on tony to make sure he doesn't create another murder bot.

He has worked under many names but since he is posing as a normal kid they are using his normal name. He is also staying with his aunt may and his record says he's been with her since his parents died. He is currently in his last class of the day the conviently lasted 2 hours. He is in History with his friends Ned Leeds and Michelle Jones. He is also with his Bully Flash Tomphson.

Flash hates his guts for some reason and peter cant bring himself to care. His teacher, Mr.Johnson, was a great teacher. He let them talk sometimes and if you were done your work he didn't care what you did as long as it was appropriate. There is one thing he didn't tolerate. Phone calls.

If your phone rang you had to answer it on speaker for the whole class to hear. He became the meanest teacher in the world if your phone rang. Everyone thought he was joking until the day Ashleys phone rang. It was her dad calling her to tell her that her mom had stage 4 cancer but Mr.Johnson told him that he couldn't call her during class for any reason and made her hang up the phone and sit down.

Didn't let her leave or nothing she just had to sit there and cry. After that day everyone decided to leave their phones on silent so that they didn't have to suffer the same fate. Until today when Hail to the Chief started playing loudly throughout the classroom. Everyone looked around until they realized that it was peter's phone ringing.

"You know the drill Mr.Parker. On speaker." Mr.Johnson said. "Um I kinda can't this is....personal." He said. A few people giggled. "Well then it could've waited now answer the phone on speaker." Peter sighed and answered the phone and the unmistakable voice of the president echoed throughout the classroom.

"Agent Parker I need you here now." The president said. "Sir I-" The president cut him off. "How many times have I told you. It's Uncle James to you. Now I need you here now. You have a plane scheduled to take off in 10 minutes. Agent Romanoff is going to get you if you're not here in 5. You have a mission in kenya to gather the missing-" Peter sighed. "Sir I-"

The president groaned. "Call me Sir one more time and you're grounded. Anyway you have to get to kenya then Wakanda. The fprincess has requested your presence for some festival again now get a damn move on." Peter once again sighed. "Sir you're on speaker to my whole History Class." Silence on the other end. "Oh shit." Peter laughed. "Language sir."

"No way Penis know's the president." Flash yelled out. "Who was that Peter?" He said. "No one sir." Peter said a little too quickly. "You know what. Stay where you are. I'll be there in 3." He hung up the phone." Peter sighed and sat down. "So penis first you lie about your internship and then you get someone who sounds like the president to call you. Pathetic." Flash and his goons laugh.

Peter just sighs and listens to the lesson. No less than 5 minutes later a bunch of guys with guns burst in the room. Everyone put their hands up except peter who just had a bored look on his face. "It's all clear." Peter shouted before secret service could gun down his classmates. Everyone nodded and in came the president.

"How did you get here so fast from washington?" Peter asked. "I stole a quinjet." The president shrugged. Peter laughed. "Course you did." The president put on a serious face. "Now which one of you is Eugene Harrison Thompson?" Flash raised his hand. "If I even think you bully my godson anymore they wont find your body. And if they do. It'll be unrecogniseable." He said in a low voice.

"Now if you'll excuse me I'll be taking peter. If any of you say a word of this to anyone or post this on social media I will now hesitate to send the supreme court after you. Have a nice day!" And just like that they were gone. 

When Peter came back to school monday nobody but Ned and MJ said anything to him in fear of the president having them killed. 

Oh hi, thanks for checking in. I'm still a piece of garbage.

On a real note I hope you liked the story.

STAY SAFE EVERYONE!!!!

Word count: 970

Avengers oneshotsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें