What if...(3)

Welcome to this truly dead series. Today's what if is What if Natasha Romanoff had kids.

Now of course theres Peter Benjamin Romanoff. When she was a russian spy she went on a mission where she got pregnant with Peter. She hid Peter from everyone so he basically didn't exist. She met clint when Peter was 5 and Cooper was 5 and Lila was 11 months. Clint and his family knew about Peter and they built a house on the next land over so in case of emergency they would be close by.

Then, when Peter and Cooper were 11, Lila was 6, and Nate was a few months Natasha adopted another kid after one of her old russian friends died during childbirth and wanted the kid to stay secret. They named her Ivanna Romanoff. The kids stayed a secret until when ultron attacked and they found out about Clint's family. Thankfully, Peter and Ivanna were at Natasha house. She snuck away to see them a couple times.

When Peter and Cooper were 14, Lila was 9, and Nate and Ivanna were 1, Clint and Natasha and a few other avengers went on a mission and never came back. Since that day Peter vowed to do whatever he could to get his mom and Uncle back. He became spider-man a few months later, built his own suit, and took down the vulture on his own. He started working as Tony starks intern a couple months before he turned 15 under the name Peter Parker.

His cover story was that his parents died, which could be true, and that he lived with his aunt ever since, which is also true. Only lie he told is that he has no other relatives (no cousins, siblings, nothing). He's been working there for almost a year trying to find his mom and uncle.

Current non-missing Avengers: Tony, Sam, Loki, Wanda, Hope, Vision, Bucky, Peter, Okoeye, Shuri, and Strange.

Current Missing Avengers: Natasha, Clint, Steve, Pietro, Rhodey, T'challa, Thor, Scott, and Bruce.

Ships: Wanda Vision, Clint and his wife, Pepperoni

TW: Swearing

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

Peter Romanoff hadn't had the best year. His mom and uncle had been taken a couple months after he turned 14. His sister, his aunt, and his cousins were devistated. He became spider-man in hopes to find them but got no closer. He got a job a stark industries hoping to find them when he turned 15 but, still no luck. He was turning 16 soon and he was losing hope. He entered the lab feeling sadder than usual. "Hey Mr.Stark." He said putting his backpack down.

He looked up noticing Shuri there. "Hey Shuri." He said to his best friend. "Hey peter." They both said at the same time. "I'm guessing from the glum mood you've reached another dead end." He said. They both nodded. "Don't worry, you'll find them." He said even though he didn't believe it either. "We've been at this for almost 2 years. There's no way their still alive." Tony groaned.

"Maybe I could help." Peter suggested. He had been looking for them without much knowledge or information because Tony hadn't approved him working on finding them. "You know what kid? Have at it." Tony sighed. Peter did a silent cheer and ran to the computer to try and help. He looked through what they had and tried a few things before he came up at a couple dead ends. He frowned , but didn't get frustrated.

Him and Shuri worked for hours before Peter had to leave. He was upset that he didn't make any progress but decided he would try again tomorrow. When he arrived at Laura's house it had the same glum mood it always did since they found out Clint was missing. "Hey aunt Laura." He said. "Hey peter." She greeted. "Any luck?" She asked. "None." He sighed. "I'm missing something. I..I just don't know what." He sighed.