Untouchable

Hola. So I thought of an idea when I was watching Mech-X4. The main character was a technopath so it got me thinking. What if someone in the avengers world was a technopath? They would easily take down Stark, Wilson, Rhodey, Scott, and Hope. Then I got to thinking about all the powers you would need to take down the Avengers and decided to make a one-shot about it.

So this kid's name is Luna Gardner. Her parents were mutants and the genes passed on giving her powers. Her parents died when she was a baby and she was made an orphan. When she was little she didn't know how to control her powers and weird stuff would always happen around her so nobody actually wanted her. By the time she was 12 she had learned how to properly control her powers and she ran away.

She often used her powers to get her food and CPS could never catch her because she used her powers. She is now 14 and has mastered living on the street. What happens when she's in the wrong place at the wrong time?

Powers: Technopathy- ability to control all technology, metal manipulation, mind-reading, power manipulation, shapeshifting, teleportation, and super smarts/ she knows anything anyone can teach her.

Other abilities: Knows every fighting form, flexible, gymnast

Current Avengers: Tony, Steve, Bruce, Thor, Loki, Clint, Strange, Bucky, Sam, Nat, Wanda, Pietro, Vision, Peter, T'challa, Scott, Hope, Rhodey, and Shuri.

Ships: Pepperoni, ScarletVision (none are relevant tho)

TW: Swearing, Homelessness

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

If you asked Luna Garnder on her 14th birthday how many people she needed, she would tell you she didn't need anyone but herself. People tended to let her down so she didn't need people. She decided that when she was 12 when she ran away from her orphanage. She's been living on her own ever since.

Currently, it was the night of her 14th birthday. She was wandering the woods in Brooklyn to clear her head when she heard sounds of fighting. Against her better judgment, she went to check it out. The closer she wandered the more broken trees and bushes she saw. When she was close enough she crouched behind some bushes to watch the fight.

She saw someone in a red metal suit fly by and blast someone wearing all black. Someone with a bow and arrow fighting back to back with someone in a black and silver catsuit. She saw a blur going around and knocking people down and a girl with red powers coming out of her hands forcing them back. She saw some dude and woman shrinking and growing and punching people as they pleased.

There was another dude in an all-black metal suit flying around shooting flares. There was a guy in a catsuit fighting next to a girl with advanced blasters and some dude swinging around shooting what looked like Webs. A blonde dude was throwing a giant metal frisbee and punching people. There was another blonde dude summoning lightning and a raven-haired dude throwing daggers.

A man was opening what looked like portals and doing spells. There was a guy with a metal arm and a rifle shooting people. A dark-skinned man flying in a wing pack shooting people. A green and red man was going through people and punching them. And finally, a giant green man was going around punching and smashing people. She recognized a few of them as Ironman, Spiderman, Blackwidow, Hawkeye, and Captain America.

The fight went on for about 30 minutes before they took down the last person in a black suit. "I think that's everyone," Ironman said landing. "Loki, Strange, Wanda and Steve you guys go in for information. Bruce, you get back to the jet and everyone else will stay here to keep watch." Tony said. The people nodded and went to their respective places.