S.S.S: Loki

Welcome to this dead series. Today we are looking into Loki's little sister. Um Loki found out his origins earlier on and went back to joutenhiem to get answers and he found out he had a little sister. Frost giants were on the brink of extinction and he took her and odin and Frigga raised her. Her name is Belina Odindottir. She knew of her true form and was told that she wasn't a monster and everyone in asgard accepted her and Loki.

She was the Goddess of Light, Peace, Healing, Midgard, Forgiveness and Purity. She was the purist little one. She was never truly happy on Asgard. She was the goddess of midgard and the midgardians and she wanted to be on earth where she could use her nature powers and her powers to control the weather and the powers to control people being happy. She was tired of them waging war on eachother. She wanted to be able to atleast visit earth. But Odin never let her.

Until one day they overheard her talking to Heimdall. She could see what the humans were doing as Heimdall could see all things. She was so upset about how things were going that odin finally agreed to let her go down, with a guard, to explore earth but they had to be back in a weeks time. She unfortunately landed in the middle of a certain world war and her and the guard were hit with the Nazi's tesseract weapons and he died and she was fatally injured.

She was rescued but whatever affects the tesseract had on her made it so that she couldn't reach Heimdall and Heimall couldn't see her. The word of her death got to the royal family and then the rest of asgard and they were devestated. Loki was out for revenge on the humans for killing his last living famiy member.

This follows the avengers movie. Which means we get the original six in action! Also this might be a bit long.

Current Avengers: Tony, Steve, Thor, Natasha, Bruce, and Clint

Ships: Pepperoni

TW: Swearing, Feels

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

"Look at them Heimdall. Constantly at war. It doesn't settle right with me knowing I can stop this." Belina sighed. "I know princess. But your father is only trying to protect you." Heimdall said looking at the young royal. "I know. I wish there was some way I could go down there. Just for a second and try." She said sadly. "Well..." Odin said startling the pair. "Your majesties." Heimdall bowed as the rest of the royal family approached.

"Hello Heimdall. Princess I need to know how serious you are about these humans." Odin said. "I'm so very serious and I would do anything to be able to go down." She replied with no hesitation. "Very well then. You can go down..." He started. "YES!" Belina exclaimed. Thor and Loki looked at him wide eyed. "Father you can't be serious!" Thor said.

"No way your letting your youngest child and only daughter go to midgard alone! Especially not with a war going on down there!" Loki added. "Now now boys your sister can take care of herself. But seriously honey?" Frigga said."I'm not. If you would let me finish, I was going to say she could go down with a guard." Odin clarified. "Oh. Well I thought you were gonna say thor and loki but this is even better!" Belina said. " "When do I leave?" She asked excitedly.

"You leave at first light with Birger." Odin told her. "Come on honey. Let's go get you cleaned up for dinner." Frigga said grabbing her daughters hand. The next day Thor and Loki were grilling her about safety. "What happens if you have any trouble?" Loki asked for the 500th time. "I call heimdall immediately and get back here." Belina said in a bored voice. Loki smiled and hugged her one last time. "Sister, you know we only do these things to keep you safe right?" Thor asked.