Lost {30 prompt Challenge}

Current Avengers: Tony, Steve, Bruce, Rhodey, Thor, Loki, Clint, Steve, Bucky, Sam, Nat, Wanda, Pietro, Vision, Peter, T'challa, Scott, and Shuri.

Ships: ScarletVision, Stony

TW: Swearing, People getting lost.

Wanda, Pietro, Shuri, and Peter are all innocent teenagers in this

Wanda and Pietro are 17

Peter and Shuri are 15

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Third Person POV

The avengers were bored. They had spent all of Fall and Winter kicking butt and now there are no villans. They haven't had a villan since February and it was now May. Nothing other than petty crimes and there was even a shortage for that. Spiderman was now just helping people with their groceries and doing Visits to hospitals and Birthday parties.

They were suck at the compound. Everyone was getting antsy and agitated. They were arguing more than usual. They were just tired of eachothers presence. Steve noticed this and mentioned it to his boyfriend. "Hey tony." Steve said wrapping his hands around his waist and kising his cheek. "Hey Stevie." Tony replied. He turned around, gave steve a peck on the lips, and walked over to his cereal.

"What's up?" Tony asked. "You know how there has been literally nothing to do?" Steve said. "Yeah." Tony said. "Have you noticed how out team is trying to kill eachother?" Steve asked. Tony looked at him confused. "What do you mean?" Tony asked. Steve opened his mouth to reply but before he could Scott came running in and he narrowly dodged a knife. 

"Natahsa I'm sorry!" He cried. Natasha came stalking in holding another knife. "Please. I didn't mean to destroy your favorite gun. Ant-twonette got carrite away in her training." He said. "Please. I have Children." He pleaded. She growled at him. "Fine. But you owe me a Bretta 92." She said and stalked off. Scott sighed in relif and ran off. 

"I see what you mean." Tony said, mouth full of Lucky Charms. "What do you suggest we do?" Tony asked. "I say we go on a Vacation." Steve smiled. "Where?" Tony asked. "Umm. You can reserve the cabins in Matria Point and we can let them run wild." Steve suggested. "Not a bad idea. I can get them to let us have the cabins for say...1 and a half weeks." Tony suggested. "That's perfect. We can get Peter's school to let him out on important internship business and I'm sure his aunt wont mind him taking a breather." Steve said.

"Well then it's settled." Tony said. "FRIDAY can you pack everyone enought clothes and hygene stuff for about a week and a half, Get one of my private jet's ready to take off on Thurday, And make sure the team has some stuff for about a 21 hour flight?" Tony asked. "Of course boss." FRIDAY said. "Looks like we're going to Bora Bora!" Tony cheered.

"Let's invite Happy and Pepper and Maybe Ned and MJ too. The kids seem to really like them." Tony said. "FRIDAY contact Ned and MJ's parents and tell them we need them for some very important out of state business and they'll be paid, how's 10k sound?" Tony asked. "Yes boss." FRIDAY said. Steve smiled and gave tony a kiss. "Your the best boyfriend." Steve said. "I know." Tony replied.

Time skip to Thursday

"FRIDAY is the team, Happy, and Pepper on the plane?" Tony asked into his watch as Steve drove them to Peter's school in a fancy BMW. "Yes Sir." She replied. "Are they confused?" He asked. "Yes." She responded. "Good." He said. "Tell them Me and Tony will be there in about 30 minutes." Steve said. "Of Course." FRIDAY said.