𓂺

𝐅𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐌𝐚𝐲 24𝐭𝐡, 2019
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"Alright! Alright, damn." I yelled, getting hit again. He be hittin harder than Pharaoh, goddamn. This shit hurt, so glad I only got two days left of school.

"Fathan, I swea ta fuckin Jesus if you don't go the fuck to school tomorrow, I'm hanging yo ass from a mothafuckin oak tree that's in the park down the street." He said, hitting me again.

I was curled up in the corner, the only safe spot since Fallon kept throwing shit at me. He threw knives, them plastic cups that was like 50 cent a piece, shoes, and a stick of fuckin butter at me before hittin me wit that hardass church belt multiple times.

"I'm finna go back to sleep. And when I wake up, I want everything back where they supposed to be, including the shit I threw at you." He said before going back to his room.

I stared at his room door, shocked and traumatized as hell. Cause first off, that nigga did allat shit with the fuckin baby inside his hand. Second, he heavyhanded just like Sonder, and third he had a blank face the whole time.

I struggled to get up but I got up anyway and started picking up everything before going to my room. Sonder will fight whoever anywhere except for his favorite places. Fallon don't fight at all unless he got to.

The first time I saw him fight was when I was in 5th grade and we went had went to Walmart to get something to cook. There was blood everywhere, through the aisles where he dragged her, dripping from the shelves where he slammed her head against them.

That shit was like a murder scene and he only got off the case cause it was self defense. The nigga broke her legs, her arms, and smashed her skill in before breaking her neck also. All with a blank ass expression, he had no expression on his face the whole time.

Mattafact that shit wasn't no goddamn fight, she aint even have a chance.

The second time was in the middle of the street where the police got involved and had to taze and restrain Fallon back to stop him from killing that nigga. Momma said he was crazy and she gave birth to a psychopath since they had to sedate him.

She was really trying to put him a mental hospital for crazy people. This is probably why he keeps to himself sometimes. And Sonder, honestly scared if they fight somebody together.

Pharaoh had told me the incident where Sonder had to go to court and got house arrest for a year because of beating somebody half to death and knocking out the people who tried to pull him off.

These mothafuckas crazy, they should go to mental hospital together.