valentines day

The date is the 14th of February, a date important to many couples as it is of course Valentine's Day. A day to spoil your partner and just show your love for them.

Usually for Jeff and Glenne the pair plan a stay in a fancy hotel and just enjoy each other's company however this year that changes. Mainly due to the massive global pandemic underway and with the infection rate still high in LA they've decided not to risk going to a hotel and for the first time in the past few years are spending Valentine's Day at home. Another factor that's changing this year is they have a little visitor which is of course Harry.

Harry came into the couples care summer of 2020, he'd been doing some work over in LA and unfortunately has struggled to get home since then

The main fact is that he'd have to quarantine alone for two weeks and for that to happen is a massive problem. Harry is let's say special, he's physically twenty seven but his mind is a lot slower. Mentally doctors would say a child, he's still somehow naturally gifted with his song writing abilities hence his successful career but in terms of actually caring for himself he massively lacks. That includes toileting matters Harry wearing 'protection' aka diapers to save him from embarrassing accidents even if he hates to admit it.

The past few valentines days have been spent with his Mumma at home so it's hitting him hard this year that he's not going to be with her, it's especially hard as in Harry's brain it's now part of a tradition that happens every year.

Anne will wake him up with pancakes shaped like hearts and the pair will spend all day watching rom-com's and baking valentines themed goodies. After Anne gives Harry a warm bubble bath they cuddle in bed and watch Love Actually until Harry falls asleep and who is Anne to wake him and move him to his own room so he spends the night with his beloved Mumma.

Harry has talked to both Jeff and Glenne about how he's feeling and the pairs hearts break once hearing he's missing his Mummy. They decide this year they're going to make it extra special for a certain little man.

"Mornin'Jeffy!!!!"Harry says excitedly as he crawls into bed with Jeff, Glenne had the pleasure of waking Harry up that particular morning.

"Morning little man!! How are we this morning?!"Jeff says pulling Harry to his chest as Harry giggles and kisses Jeff's chin.

"M'good!! Cause it's Valentine's Day!!"Harry says.

"It sure is Hershey! We're gonna have such a good day....me and Glenney have planned so much!!"Jeff says.

"Oh no....I've forgot my cards!"Harry says suddenly his face frowning, scrambling to get out of Jeff's arms quickly and running out of the room, his padded bum wiggling adorably.