girly problems

so many of you wanted me write this so i am aha!! your requests will be coming soon, just making my way through the list lmao😂

"How are the cramps doing now babe?"Jeff asks his wife softly as she lies in bed, a particularly heavy period had left her feeling drained along with some pretty horrible cramps.

"A lot better after those painkillers....how's H?"She asks pushing herself up in bed a little, a hot water bottle still balanced on her lower stomach.

"Oh he's downstairs having a snack...do you want me to bring him up??"Jeff says knowing she loves cuddles with her little man and she hasn't had many this day due to being in pain.

"If you could!! Think I need my share of H cuddles today"Glenne says with a smile.

"I'll go grab him, if he gets too much for you just give me a signal okay?"Jeff says knowing Harry can sometimes be a little too much without being aware.
He's affectionate but he doesn't know when enough is enough and can basically smother someone in cuddles without knowing so it's up to them to remind him that people have a personal bubble that you need to respect.

"Hiii GiGi!!!!"Harry says ambling into the room and clambering straight onto the bed beside Glenne.

"Hi bubba!! Where's all your clothes at hmm?"She says tickling Harry's bare tummy, of course he's wearing his diaper but no sign of clothes.

"Too warm so Jeffy let me take them off....right Jeffy??"Harry says glancing up at Jeff so he can agree with him.

"I'd say it was more Harry nagging me constantly to be nakey but yeah I did let him"Jeff says chuckling and ruffling Harry's hair.

"Can I get in bed Glenney??"Harry asks already pulling back the covers before Glenne can answer and cuddling up to her.

"Of course you can bubba!! You gonna give Gi cuddles so she feels better??"Glenne says pecking Harry's cheek.

"GiGi's sick?!"Harry says glancing at Glenne's face in confusion, she doesn't look sick.

"My tummy hurts a little bit bug"She says patting her tummy as Harry looks down spotting the hot water bottle.

"You've just gotta go potty Glenney!! Hasn't she Foof....you've gotta go poopoo so the tummy ache goes away!"Harry announces shamelessly echoing what Jeff and Glenne say to him almost daily, Harry is prone to holding himself from pooing if he's busy which ends to a sore tummy and an upset bubba.

"No baby it's not that type of sore tummy!! It's something else...GiGi will be okay if you snuggle her!"Glenne says as her and Jeff laugh at Harry, Harry a little confused why they're laughing but Harry lays his head on Glenne's chest and wraps his arms around the older woman.

"Sure you don't need medicine so you can go potty?? Jeffy can give you some of mine!"Harry offers adorably, the couples medicine cabinet taken over by the medication for if Harry's not feeling the best which unfortunately for him is often.

"I'm fine bubby!! How about you tell me what you and Foof have been doing today??"Glenne asks Harry as Jeff takes this as his queue to leave, heading downstairs to tidy up as it's virtually impossible with Harry around.
He's either following behind Jeff asking him constant questions and getting under his feet or messing up the room Jeff has spent his time cleaning.

"Oh!! We played with the play dough and I made us all!!"Harry rambles on about the play dough, Glenne pretending she didn't already know when Jeff had already sent Glenne photos of Harry grinning next to the figures he'd so proudly made.