my bubba

This was requested by @Ashleigh-1901 who wanted a cute narry chapter so thank you!!💗💗

Harry- age 15
Niall- age 16
Liam- age 21
Louis- age 22
Zayn- age 22

"NiNi back 'ome?"Harry says around his dummy, clambering off Louis' lap as he sees Liam and Zayn enter the house, Niall sat on Zayn's hip hiding his face.

"NiNi's in a lot of pain bubs, his teethies are really hurting him"Liam says softly crouching down to Harry's height.

"I gib'cuddles?"Harry says looking up at Niall who Zayn is currently taking him in the kitchen to give him painkillers.

"Maybe when he's feeling a little bit better sunshine, you go watch your toons while I speak with Boo okay?"Liam says kissing Harry's forehead as he nods plonking his butt back on the sofa.

"Louis I need a word!"Liam says as Louis looks up from his phone following Liam out of the room.

"So how did it go?"Louis says wanting to know about the boys experience at the dentist.

"Let's just say Niall attempted to bite the dentist only once and cried throughout the whole procedure, we did manage to get the braces on in the end"Liam says rubbing his hand across his forehead.

"Poor thing...did the dentist give us any advice for the pain?"Louis says knowing Niall's gonna be very grouchy.

"Pain relief every four hours and he's got to stick to liquid or softer foods for the first week or so, we have to keep him off crunchy stuff basically until he gets them off"Liam recites as Louis sighs that's gonna be hard as the boy eats everything in sight.

"I'll go and see how he is if you wanna keep an eye on H, he's due a nap which is why he has the dummy"Louis says glancing over to Harry who's chewing on the pacifier in his mouth, Liam going and sitting with him pulling the tiny boy onto his lap.

"Hiya Bee!"Louis coos as he sees Niall sat on the counter, Zayn attempting to give him liquid ibuprofen.

"B-b-booo!! M-mea-meanies!"Niall wails tears trailing down his cheeks as he tries to move away from Zayn.

"He's been like this ever since we go to the dentist, don't think he's stopped crying yet"Zayn says reaching across to wipe Niall's cheeks.

"Oh baby! How about we stop these tears for Boo-Bear?"Louis coos.

"H-hurts!"Niall hiccups rubbing his mouth.

"How about you let Zaynie give you your medicine then baby? Then they won't hurt anymore"Zayn says softly.

"Na'uh icky!"Niall says glaring at the bottle of ibuprofen in Zayn's hand.

"Ni-Bear your teeth are gonna hurt even more if you don't have any medicine, how about you have a popsicle if you have your medicine?"Louis says attempting to bribe the boy.