missing zaynie

This was requested by RoxaneLebolesch so thank you!!❤️ sorry about the wait for your request 🙈

Harry- age 21
Niall- age 22
Liam- age 22
Louis- age 24

The year is 2015, the middle of summer and the middle of a world tour for One Direction. The same tour that had taken a huge blow in March when Zayn suddenly decided to leave. All four of the boys were hurt and heartbroken but none like Harry, the boy cried for weeks at just the mention of Zayn's name, crying because he missed 'his Zaynie' and the boys just couldn't believe how selfish Zayn had to be to leave poor Harry like this.

Harry acted young for his age, he's twenty one but mentally he's probably still like a child. He can do something's by himself but a lot of the time he requires help. Zayn was always one of the main people to help Harry out and with him gone it sets Harry back a ton, the boys even have to introduce diapers when Harry starts refusing to use the toilet. It wouldn't be the first time Harry's worn them while in the band but they'd worked really hard to finally get Harry using the toilet and now that's all gone down the drain.

"Lads I'm off to get Harry up, how did he sleep last night Lou?"Liam asks Louis shakes his head.

"Pretty bad, he was kicking for most of the night and then had a nightmare so me and him were snuggled on the sofa watching cartoons at 3am with some milk which got him back to sleep"Louis says with a sigh.

"Poor thing, I hate to wake him up but we've got this interview today"Liam says as he gets up from the table.

"I know we all need a day off to relax and catch up on sleep, especially bubba"Niall says.

"We're travelling tomorrow so hopefully he can sleep most of the day, we can try anyway"Liam says with a shrug before walking towards the bunks.

He wonders overs to Louis' bunk seeing the curtain open a little and Harry still asleep, sprawled across the sheets with one leg hanging out.

"Harry, bubba bear wakey wakey"Liam says softly starting to play with Harry's long curls which he refuses to get cut, screaming anytime Lou approaches him with scissors.

Of course Harry ignores him, keeping his eyes shut and sucking on the dummy in his mouth, another thing that's appeared since Zayn left.

(bad edit i know😂😂)

"Baby...you've gotta get up bubs, how does pancakes sound for breakie?"Liam says softly continuing to play with Harry's hair as his eyes flutter open.

"Wif's'rup?"Harry slurs around the dummy, Liam frowning his hand darting out to remove the dummy so he can understand him.

"Say it again without soothie bubs"Liam says pulling the dummy out and wiping at the drool around Harry's mouth with his hand.