man flu

this is a little different to what i would usually write as harry isn't really in a younger headspace, he is babied a little but no where near as much as my usual chapters!

Harry- age 19 (frat boy harry supremacy)

Niall- age 20Liam- age 20Zayn- age 21Louis- age 21

Niall- age 20
Liam- age 20
Zayn- age 21
Louis- age 21

Niall- age 20Liam- age 20Zayn- age 21Louis- age 21

"H we've really got to get going....come on out of the bunk"Paul says pulling the curtain of Harry's bunk open.

"Nooo Paullll please just let me sleep!"Harry says stuffily, his cheeks fever flushed and nose bright red and running.

"I know you don't feel good buddy but management aren't having it, it's just this one interview and then you can sleep until the show tonight"Paul says pitying poor Harry, when the younger boy gets sick he gets super sick.

"Can I have some painkillers at least...my chest is killing me"Harry says rubbing his fist across his sore chest, being up most of the night coughing has taken its toll.

"Yeah follow me into the kitchen bub...think Nialler has taken some already today"Paul says helping Harry out of bed and taking his arm to lead his weak body into the tour bus kitchen.

"It's my fault he's sick too....made him cuddle me yesterday"Harry murmurs as Paul hands him a water bottle.

"We were all worried about you yesterday bud...could hardly keep your head up, thankfully the doctor said it was just the flu"Paul says as he hands Harry some painkillers and the cough medicine the doctor prescribed.

"You still not feeling good babe?"Zayn says as he walks into the kitchen, Harry sat in the counter taking his medicine under the watchful eyes of Paul.

"Uh-uh...management still making me do this stupid interview"Harry grumbles coughing into his elbow and having a bit of a coughing fit, Paul and Zayn watching over worriedly.

"Isn't there anyway he can sit out Paul...you can see he's not well"Zayn says making his way over to Harry and rubbing his back as he gets his last few spluttering coughs out.