wedding

this is the jeff and glenne wedding chapter i said i was gonna write, it's obviously set in the future but harry looks like 2014/15 era with long hair and his adorable baby face free of stubble aha.

"Glenney! I need hellppp!"Harry whines from the shower where Glenne had left him so she could get changed herself into some comfy clothes for when the stylists arrive to do her hair and makeup.

It's the long awaited day of her marriage to Jeff, Glenne spending the night at a hotel room with Harry. The pair of them sharing a queen sized bed even if Harry takes up most of the room and cuddles up to her all night. Jeff has arranged for Harry to stay at in a room with him and his brother but Harry had shyly said he wanted to be with Glenne and who are they to say no to the adorable little guy.

Harry is the best friend of the pair, they'd even go as calling him an adopted son at times since he basically lives with them. Harry is let's call it special, even at twenty seven he still struggles with day to day life such as caring for himself, bathing and just personal hygiene.
This is where Jeff and Glenne step in to help him out even when it means changing diapers. Yeah that's right Harry wears diapers due to issues with his bladder that after numerous tries to potty train never work so everyone's learnt to accept Harry how he is.

"Coming baby boy! Are you doing okay?"Glenne says quickly tugging a shirt over her head and rushing into the bathroom, she'd been apprehensive to leave Harry in the shower alone anyway.

"M'done!"Harry says, Glenne pausing when she spots the boy, nude and soaking wet, dripping water onto the tiled hotel floor but his hair somewhat still dry and a mess.

"Honey....I don't think you are"Glenne says holding back her laughter by biting on her lip.

"B-but m'done! Washed everywhere like my willy and tushy!"Harry says innocently as Glenne can't hold her laughter any longer chuckling.

"I'm glad you did angel! Buttt you didn't wash your hair!"Glenne says twirling a greasy strand around her finger.

"Doesn't need doin'"Harry murmurs shifting on the spot.

"I think someone is telling me lies, you hop back in the shower and Glenney will help you....wait do you need to potty first?"Glenne says not missing the way Harry is fidgeting about.

"Mmm a little"Harry says.

"Well you use the potty while I fill up the tub then, that'll make it easier for me to clean you up"Glenne says knowing stretching to shower Harry will play havoc on her back while getting him sat down in the bathtub will be much easier.

"Only a wee though Glenney"Harry says plonking his bum down on the toilet and starting to pee instantly, humming to himself while he does his business.

"I don't wanna bath Glenne-Glenne!"Harry whines as he clambers off the toilet, Glenne rushing over to wipe his bits before he can dribble all down his legs.