wardrobe malfunction

doubt this chapter will be too long but just a fun little idea i had in my head 😂

"Hersh if you actually stop in the shower this will go by much quicker!"Jeff says frustratedly as he attempts to get Harry showered.

"B-but it's too colddd!!"Harry whines fighting away from the spray of water, Jeff testing the water under his hand and turning it up a bit as it feels a little cool.

"Foofy has turned it up now get back under...just because Gi isn't here to shower you doesn't mean you can act up!"Jeff says sternly as Harry pouts standing back under the water as Jeff scrubs at his body.

Harry is autistic and very fixed on routine which means he's not the most pleased when Glenne is busy this particular night and can't accompany the boys to Harry's show. Glenne is usually the one who showers Harry and gets him dressed as he tends to listen more to her, it's her motherly insists they guess.

"Gi does it gentle...you're hurting!!"Harry continues to whine as Jeff sighs attempting to wash Harry more 'gentle', in reality he may of been rushing a little as Harry still needs his hair dried and styled.

"Right fussy out...we need to go get you ready!"Jeff gives up in the end, Harry seems clean enough and his patience can't stand the whining any longer.

"Ah where do you think you're going??!"Jeff says as Harry makes an attempt to leave the tiny bathroom, a towel wrapped around his shoulders to shield his modesty.

"To get dressed?"Harry says fidgeting and avoiding Jeff's gaze and more so what's in his hand.

"You know what comes first babe...potty and diapey"Jeff says waving the protection in his hand.

"S'not a diapey, it's a pull up which I don't need anyway!"Harry grumbles storming back over to Jeff.

"Baby you do need it!! You're on stage for almost two hours and you hardly have time for one pee break let alone the amount you usually need....s'just to protect you from any embarrassment"Jeff says.

Harry is mostly in underwear during the day but Jeff and Glenne prefer him wearing a pull up while performing to lessen the chance of him ruining his expensive Gucci trousers he wears while performing.

"Just while I'm on stage and then off right Jeffy?"Harry sits himself down on the toilet, handing his towel to Jeff deciding he's done wearing it.

"Well yeah the pull up comes off once you're off stage but then it's time for your nighttime dia-protection, the doctors said it's for the best baba"Jeff says as Harry groans.

"B-but I promise I will wake up in time to go potty!! Only wet the bed a few timesss"Harry whines, a few times is a little lie since his bladder is basically uncontrollable while he's asleep.

"Bubba let's be realistic okay you wet every night, me and GiGi make you wear your diapers because it's much better than having a wet bed...especially since you sleep with us basically every night"Jeff adds the last part under his breath.

"Done!! Got get dressed now?"Harry announces after a few minutes, pushing out a pitiful dribble of wee and standing up so Jeff can clean him up.

"Pull up and then dressed....stay still while i wipe you!"Jeff says sternly as Harry wriggles about as Jeff attempts to give him a wipe, Jeff in the end having to give Harry's thigh a quick pinch which probably isn't the best idea as Harry starts to wail.

"Y-you hu-hurted m-eeee!"Harry blubbers tears rolling down his cheeks as Jeff attempts to ignore him, getting his pull up around his waist and making sure it's secure.