paranoid

this was requested by @juanajen so thank you!! really sorry about the wait but i've just been looking at the chapter where i wanted idea's and i saw yours and had to write it!!

Harry shivers as he wraps the duvet tighter around his shoulders, the room is warm with the central heating on high but poor Harry is freezing cold. Even with fuzzy pyjamas, the duvet and extra blankets he just can't seem to get warm.

"H I've got you a hot water bottle babe, how you doing?? Fever meds kicked in yet?"Jeff says handing the water bottle over.

"N-not yet!! Jeffy keep away....don'want you catching it!"Harry says eyeing Jeff who's already wearing a face mask and plastic gloves to avoid catching whatever Harry has.

The reason being the global pandemic going around the world at the moment, Harry has convinced himself he's got Covid and he's been trying to distance himself as best as possible from Jeff and Glenne who he is living with right now. The problem with that being Harry's incontinence and inability to keep the diapers he wears dry, he needs someone to help with changes so with him trying to push the couple away this isn't easy.

"I know you don't honey but if you remember you have been near Jeffy all that time before feeling icky, if you've got anything me and Glenney probably have it too"Jeff says recalling the many times Harry's slept in bed with the couple in the past few weeks.

"When's my test getting here Jeff?"Harry says his nose sounding blocked so Jeff throws him over the box of tissues.

"We're just waiting for it to be delivered squish.....do you need me to do your nose for you?"Jeff asks hesitating as he wants to help care for Harry but the younger boy is making that virtually impossible.

"Nooo! Don'come near! I can do it......not a baby remember"Harry grumbles wiping his nose, doing a pretty poor job but Jeff decides not to mention it.

Jeff wants to avoid the subject and leave Harry be but the subtle smell of pee since he even walked into the room is hard to ignore

Jeff wants to avoid the subject and leave Harry be but the subtle smell of pee since he even walked into the room is hard to ignore. He can't leave Harry sitting in his own urine, they've had enough diaper rashes to know it's a horrible experience for all of them but most importantly poor Harry.

"H? Do you maybe need your bum changing?"Jeff asks Harry trying to be cautious around the subject but in the end just deciding to rip the band aid off.

"N-no! Big boy who only tinkles in the potty!"Harry grumbles shifting onto his bum as he realises the diaper around his waist is wet.

"I also know big boys shouldn't lie and I have a feeling someone is right now, let Jeffy check in your diapey"Jeff says getting closer to the boy as he whines and puts his hands out to attempt to shove him away.

"Okayyyy maybe just a little tinkle....I can change though"Harry claims as Jeff rolls his eyes.

"We both know that's another lie precious, last time you changed yourself can you tell me what happened??"Jeff prompts Harry.