incontinence

Behind all the tattoos and cheekiness Harry had a massive secret that was hidden from the public. He suffered badly from incontinence, like bad enough that at the age of twenty one still has to wear diapers.

It stems from a bad car accident as a teenager, everyone else in the car was mainly unaffected other than Harry as the side where the poor boy was sitting at suffered most of the blow. Harry was in a coma for nearly two weeks before heading into surgery to see if they can repair his bladder which unfortunately wasn't possible.

So Harry has worn diapers since this day, at first he was mortified especially by the fact his Mum had to change him but slowly but surely he tried to gain his independence back, trying to use the toilet again and refusing diapers but the sheer amount of accidents he was having it wasn't possible for him not to wear a diaper.

He tries his hardest only to pee in his diapers but sometimes poo does happen and he hates it every single time, wishing he could just go to the bathroom like a normal person.

He's in a band, he made sure all the boys were aware of his condition right at the start and expected them to laugh at him like it was all one big joke. Thankfully it was the opposite and they all embraced him, after knowing his backstory they understand the lad and five years down the line now even help with changes and are always there for cuddles or a talk, sometimes even both.

"Harry bub it's time to get up"Niall says softly rubbing Harry's back to wake him up. Niall has been rooming with Harry that particular night, the pair sharing the double bed which the pair have no complaints about, all of them sleep better when someone else is with them.

"Mornin Nialler"Harry says his voice croaky with sleep as Niall smiles rubbing his head.

"Morning lover...how are you this morning?"Niall says, Harry already knowing he means his diaper, Harry shifting a little in bed before feeling the dampness press to his butt, Harry falling to sleep only in his diaper and a vest as he finds any other clothes too restrictive.

"Wet...sorry Ni"Harry murmurs.

"You know it's no problem H, how about we head over to the bathroom and sort that out"Niall says kissing Harry's forehead.

"Can I have a carry?"Harry says with a cheeky smile, Niall smiling with him and helping Harry get his legs around his waist, carrying the boy who's taller than him into the bathroom, he may be taller but he's as light as a feather so doesn't have any problems carrying him.

"Lay down we know how this goes, how's the rash doing?"Niall says as Harry lays a towel down before laying himself on it.

"Feelin'better, Lou put some more of that cream on it after my bath last night and it really helped"Harry says as Niall nods kneeling on the floor and grabbing a new diaper from the pack, wipes and the diaper cream.

"Phew H you've sure wet this, what did you drink before bed?"Niall says as he un-tapes the sodden diaper, Harry blushing and shrugging.

"Had some water in the night, always goes right through me"Harry murmurs remembering the water bottle on the nightstand.

"Ah well that can't be helped can it? Do you feel like you need the toilet before I start cleaning you...wanna try for a poo?"Niall says as Harry blushes once again nodding.

"Li told me you went in the toilet yesterday bub, I'm proud"Niall says giving Harry's hair a ruffle as he waits for him to hopefully use the toilet.

"M'huh it was while we were recording and I had a tummy ache, was a bit embarrassing though as we didn't have any toilet paper at first"Harry says as the pair laugh, Harry swinging his legs and waiting for something to happen, pouting when his bowel decides it's not time yet and he only releases a small stream of wee.