start of tour struggles

"GiGi don'gooo!!"Harry wails as Glenne steps back from the car quickly wiping her eyes and turning away, the sight of Harry so upset also upsetting her

"Go inside babe, I'll handle him....think him seeing you isn't helping"Jeff murmurs as he wraps Glenne up in a cuddle.

"I love you both...please call me as soon as you land okay?! Please try and calm him down J...I can't handle him being so upset"Glenne says her voice wobbling as she tries to keep ahold of her own emotions.

"Don't worry baby I will....he's just being overdramatic, he'll be fine in about half an hour"Jeff says with a roll of his eyes.

"Don't be like that Foof, you know he doesn't handle change well, I thought we'd prepared him enough for this but obviously not"Glenne says sighing.

"Trust me he'll be fine, I love you millions and I promise I'll give you a call the second we're inside the airport"Jeff says pecking Glenne's lips as she gives him a small smile and wonders back off inside, shutting the door slowly and just wishing she could rush back outside and bring Harry in the house with her.

"Now what are we gonna do with you huh?"Jeff says as he opens the passenger door up and slides in, sitting next to Harry who is still having a hard time containing his emotions, sobbing and hiccuping on his tears.

"G-Gi-Giiii!!"Harry screeches batting Jeff's hands away as he reaches out to touch Harry's arm, Harry's feet pounding the back of the driver seat in frustration.

"I'm gonna give you some time to calm down bubba and then we're gonna have some cuddles....you work on your breathing okay?? Like we taught you"Jeff says softly patting the side of Harry's car seat, specialised since the boy has a nasty habit of unbuckling his belt and just overall being disruptive while in the car making Jeff purchase the harness seat.

"Foof...we go back in-inside n-now?"Harry hiccups a few minutes later, seeming a lot calmer but still fairly upset, his chubby cheeks damp with tears and breaking Jeff's own heart.

"We can't go inside bubsy we've got a flight to catch....can you remember where we are going??"Jeff tells Harry softly, gently unbuckling his seatbelt.

"We um....goin-on t-tour....my tour"Harry murmurs as he clambers out of his seat and onto Jeff's lap, Jeff helping him straddle his lap and holding Harry's head to his chest, careful not to mess the braid Glenne spent so long on that particular morning.

"That's right buddy you're going on tour again!! You're so smart!"Jeff praises him wiping his face carefully.

Harry might be mentally delayed and act in a childlike way but once that boy is on stage it's like he's a totally changed person. He comes out of his shell and does the thing he loves the most which is to sing. The pull up around his waist might say different but on stage Harry can be the 'big boy' persona he always dreams to be and no one will ever take that away from him.