daddy

this was requested by harryslilbigtoe so thank youuu❤️🥰

Louis- age 26(daddy)
Harry- age 20 (baby)

In this world when you are born you are given a label basically, either dominant or submissive. People say it depends on what your family's genes are but there has been cases where a family of dominants have a surprise submissive baby.

This is the case for the Styles family, three years earlier Des and Anne welcomed there first child Gemma who as they suspected is a dominant and then when Anne falls pregnant again she is puzzled as her pregnancy is a lot easier than when with Gemma and she already knows that's a sign of a submissive baby however she doesn't mention anything to Des as she knows how he will react.

So on the 1st of February 1998 (yes I've changed the date) Harry Edward Styles is welcomed to the world and when doctors spot a pink mark on his arm he's soon swept away from his parents to be monitored.

Of course both Des and Anne are confused, Des so more than Anne as they don't get an explanation for why doctors are suddenly crowding around there newborn son, only relaxing when the tiny bundle of joy is handed over to Anne with a nervous lookin...

Of course both Des and Anne are confused, Des so more than Anne as they don't get an explanation for why doctors are suddenly crowding around there newborn son, only relaxing when the tiny bundle of joy is handed over to Anne with a nervous looking doctor smiling at the parents.

"Well congratulations guys seems you've got a little submissive in the family!"She says with a nervous chuckle, Des' smile dropping quickly.

"What!"He exclaims angrily and from that point onwards all hell breaks loose, he's demanding Harry gets checked again even though the pink mark on his arm is clear, even then claiming that they've got the wrong child, the child that his wife literally gave birth just over an hour ago.

While Des is angrily complaining all Anne can do is cradle the little boy to her close, it's her job to protect him whatever he's been assigned to and she'll make sure of that.

As Harry grows up it's obvious Des still seems angry, not ever wanting to bond with the little boy and when he does teases him for being a sissy or shouts when he falls over while playing football making Harry rush into the house, only bursting into tears once he's in Anne's arms.

It's not until Harry's around nine when the physical abuse starts, at first it's only slaps to his hand when he makes a mistake but slowly but surely makes its way up to beatings and the worst thing is Anne is unaware, Des warning Harry that he'll do worse if she finds out.

Of course she's puzzled to why Harry is now closing himself off to people but he's always been shy so maybe it's just a phase he's going through.
He starts to want to bathe alone without any help and screeches if anyone walks in on him changing which she assumes is the start of puberty but in reality Harry is trying to hide the bruises on his body.

High school is a tough ride for Harry, he's sent to a high school mainly full of dominants by his father to as he quotes 'toughen him up a bit'  knowing for a fact he's going to get bullied and taunted from the minute he walks through the door.