beach day turns into a bit of a disaster

thank you for the ideas larrybieberdreams and LS_Writes i've tried to include them both in here!!❤️

harry- age 17
niall- age 19
louis- age 23
liam- age 22

"Li? Are we putting him in a swim diaper or are we like continuing with the potty training?"Louis asks as he sets an outfit out for Harry, they're heading to the beach that particular day and since they're in the middle of trying to potty train Harry they're trying to limit diaper use.

"Without but I'll pack us some pull ups just incase"Liam says making a note in his head to pack them.

"Louis? Harry's shouting you"Niall says entering the room with a towel wrapped around his waist, Louis had left Harry in the bathtub for a couple of minutes asking Niall who was showering to keep an eye on him.

"I'll be right there, is he okay?"Louis says grabbing Harry's clothes.

"Yeah I think he just wants you"Niall says with a shrug going to his own room to get ready while Louis enters the bathroom, Harry is stood up in the tub making grabby hands for Louis, his bum covered in bubbles.

"Out boo! Out!!"Harry whines trying to reach for Louis.

"We can't be getting out yet honey! We haven't washed you!"Louis says grabbing a sponge and the child's sensitive body wash they use on Harry.

"Boo?"Harry asks as Louis gets him sat down once again and begins to start washing his upper body.

"Yeah baby?"Louis says preparing himself for one of Harry's questions.

"Do I hafta wear special pants today?"Harry says referring to the pull ups he sometimes wears while they're out.

"Well this is a chat Boo wants to have with you, you know how you usually wear your special pants when we're heading out, Me and LiLi think you're such a big boy now that you can go without them!"Louis says as Harry gasps his hands covering his mouth as he grins, all he wants is to be a big boy!

"But since we're going to the beach there isn't gonna be any potties near us so if you do need to go wee wee we'll have to take you to go in the sea"Louis explains.

"What if I hafta poo-poo?"Harry says with a pout.

"Well how about we try and get a poo out before we go? Does your tummy feel like you need to go?"Louis asks Harry who shrugs, he usually does need to go after breakfast but his tummy hadn't been telling him anything today.

"We'll have a try once we're out of the tubby okay? Now stand up so I can wash that stinky butt of yours!"Louis says as Harry stands up gasping at Louis' words.

"S'not stinky!! Cause you wash it boo!"Harry says as Louis laughs.

"That is true! I'd never let you be stinky would I?"Louis says leaning across and pecking a kiss to Harry's nose, Harry returning the kiss sloppily on Louis' lips.

"Thank you sweetie! I love your kisses!!"Louis coos as he finishes washing Harry's lower area and gets him sat back down.

"I go on the potty now?"Harry says as Louis helps him out and wraps a towel around his shoulders, grabbing his special toilet seat that he uses and placing it on there.