a messy turn of events

this was requested by LS_Writes so thank you!!❤️
this is set around the time when Harry was writing fine line instead of when he had the surgery on his hand in like 2017💗

Harry was in the middle of writing what all his friends claimed would be another amazing album. He was around half way through the album and was recording basically every day, staying at Shangri LA Studios in Malibu.

He was having a slight problem, unlike on the other album where his guitar skills were somewhat limited due to him still learning, on this one he's wanting to put more input. The problem he's having is a lot of pain in his wrist, he'd got it now and again before he's started the album but now it's constant and it's even started making it hard to play the guitar. Harry is now even tempted to hand most of his guitar work over to Mitch who's already doing a large proportion of it.

It's late in the day and Harry's exhausted. They'd been recording To Be So Lonely and after attempting to use his guitar most of the day Harry's really suffering, resting on his sofa with an iced coffee in one hand while he rests the other wrist, absentmindedly rubbing it now and again to try and relieve it of pain.

Jeff is in the studio that day to check Harry's progress and also bring Harry home at the end of the day because since selling his house in LA and moving back to London Harry's mainly been staying with friends. He alternates but at the moment and most of the time it's his closest friends Jeff and Glenne.

Jeff has a talent of noticing when something is wrong with Harry right away so takes a seat on the sofa when he spots him staring into space and rubbing his wrist in discomfort. Firstly assuming he's sprained it in some way working out knowing he's picked up boxing again but then Jeff knows Harry's not stupid enough to attempt to play guitar after hurting his wrist.

"Harry babe are you okay?"Jeff asks Harry softly who snaps out of his daydream, quickly slurping his coffee which is almost empty and nodding, attempting to put a fake face on to lie to his manager who knows him all too well.

"All good Jeffery! Have you come to take me home?"Harry giggles resting his head on Jeff's shoulder and batting his eyes lashes at the older man.

"I sure have but first I want to know what's going on, is it your wrist?"Jeff says taking the wrist in question into his own hand and not missing the way Harry winces.

"I don't know? It's been hurting a little bit but not too bad, might go get it checked out though"Harry says with a shrug.

"That'll be the best idea, I'll get Glenne to have a look too, she has a little bit of experience so she might know a little more....how about we head off now before you play anymore guitar and hurt it more"Jeff suggests as Harry hesitates really not wanting to leave half a job done.

"Can I just stay for another half an hour? I promise I'll be careful but I really need to get this piece done"Harry says softly.

"Sorry Hersh mate but it's time to go, Mitch is it okay for Harry to finish the work another day and what he doesn't do you can fill in for him?"Jeff asks Harry's guitarist Mitch.

"It's all good, I did notice you were in pain earlier but didn't want to mention it because you were determined to finish this, go home and rest and we can pick this up another day"Mitch says ruffling Harry's hair.