not the only baby anymore

this was requested by _Zianourry__ so thank you so much!!❤️

Harry is babied a little more than usual in this story, he has a condition which makes him act much younger than his age hence the fact he still wears diapers as his mind can't grasp potty training properly.

Harry- age 27

"Can you remember where you're going tomorrow bubba?"Glenne asks Harry as she rinses shampoo out of his curls, Harry still in a bit of a huff with Jeff and Glenne who made him go to the hairdressers for a cut so his previously shoulder length hair...

"Can you remember where you're going tomorrow bubba?"Glenne asks Harry as she rinses shampoo out of his curls, Harry still in a bit of a huff with Jeff and Glenne who made him go to the hairdressers for a cut so his previously shoulder length hair now hardly reaches his chin.

"Mph! Sarah n'Mitchey's!"Harry says happily hands splashing in the water

"Yup!! And can you remember who else is gonna be there....who did we go and meet a few weeks ago?"Glenne starts to gently remind Harry, he does often forget things a lot of the time and needs prompts to remember.

"Ummm...baby!! Sarah had baby in her tummy and he popped out!!"Harry says, drooling around the finger he's stuffed in his mouth, an awful habit that Glenne and Jeff hate but they don't want Harry to use his pacifier during the day so let the finger sucking slip.

"That's right!! Jax grew in Sarah's tummy, are you excited to spend the night??"Glenne says as she combs her hands through his hair to rid it of tangles.

"Uh'huh gonna miss Foof and GiGi"Harry murmurs with a pout as Glenne leans over to peck his cheek.

"Just one night and then we'll be back home!! Might even get you a little present bug"Glenne says stroking Harry's cheek gently as he looks up at her excitedly.

"Present for Hawwy!! I have now??"Harry says not really understanding the concept.

"We haven't got you a present yet bubby....we need to go and out and buy you one first"Glenne says with a chuckle.

"Oh...go now and get Hawwy present?"Harry says blinking at Glenne innocently.

"Present on Sunday H...when me and Foofy are home"Glenne says slowly as Harry glances at her confused before nodding along still not completely understanding why he can't just have the present now.