checkup time

harry- age 20
niall- age 25
liam- age 27
louis- age 28

Harry Edward Styles was an adorable twenty year old boy. A little different to many other boys his age due to a developmental disorder meaning he's delayed in many aspects. His growth and height are delayed so he's still very small for his age, 5"1 and not grown for at least two years. Still in pull ups for nighttime and needing help in many day to day tasks which his best friends and band mates are glad to help him with. Harry is just an adorable little guy, usually always on his best behaviour as long as you don't mention the one thing he hates the most in the world....the doctors.

Because of his disorder twice a year he's required a check up at the doctors to overall check his general health. Harry hates these every time because it always includes a shot which is usually done in his bum, he freaks out if they try and inject him anywhere else.

"Fucking dreading this!"Louis groans as he places his empty plate into the sink, it's early morning and with Harry still snoozing in bed the older three are having a chat about the plan for the day.

"I vote we don't tell him until we're in the car and then he can't refuse to leave the house"Niall says.

"Good idea Ni, Louis grab his diaper bag and make sure there's a dummy and a spare blanket in there, he's probably gonna need them"Liam says pointing to Harry's diaper bag by the door.

Louis checks the bag finding a soft blanket but no dummy, Harry having used it the previous day and gone to bed with it so Louis puts it in his mind to put a new one in there.

"There's no dummy so I'll grab one....Am I going to wake him up? It's probably best to do so now so he can have some breakfast"Louis says.

"If you could, I'll get him some cereal and a bottle"Liam says.

"I thought we'd weaned him off bottles in the morning?"Niall says with a frown.

"We have but I feel like today he might need one, it's only a once off"Liam says as Niall shrugs deciding to stay quiet.

Louis makes his way upstairs and heads into Niall's room where Harry spent the night, rarely spending the night in his own bed and much prefers to be snuggled up to one of the boys.

Louis chuckles as he sees Harry taking up the majority of the bed, drooling all over the pillow with his dummy hanging half out of his mouth. His long curls that he refuses to cut tangled around his face and already looking a nightmare to brush out which is yet another task Louis is dreading to do. First of all though is to wake the sleeping boy up.

"Precious....it's time to wake up love"Louis whispers softly slipping his hand underneath Harry's oversized shirt to rub his tummy, that and his pull up the only things he's wearing to bed.

Harry frowns in his sleep refusing to open his eyes but Louis can tell he's rousing from the way his dummy is bobbing between his lips, Harry continuing the rhythmic sucking and letting Louis rub his tummy until he feels it's time to slowly open his eyes up.

"Morning pretty boy! Did you have good sleeps?"Louis coos softly wiping at Harry's cheek where he's drooled.

"Mph'good"Harry grunts always a little moody first thing in the mornings, crawling out of bed and of course into Louis' lap, straddling him and resting his face in his neck.

Louis lets him have his cuddles, secretly loving this time in the morning where Harry's all sleepy and snuggly. The only downside is the strong smell of pee radiating off the young boy but obviously that can't be helped and it's still a challenge for them to overcome.