easter

I thought this would be a cute little chapter even if it is a little bit late😂

Harry
Age 28

HarryAge 28

baby😍

"Sooo shall we go wake him?" Jeff says as the pair glance at Harry who is still snoozing in bed, not exactly his bed it's Jeff and Glenne's but he's in it that much he basically shares it with the couple now.

"I don't know he's looking pretty peaceful, it's the first time he's slept past seven am in days"Glenne says as she wraps her robe around herself, Harry is unfortunately an early riser and will whine until one of them wake up with him.

It's not secret they both spoil Harry, he's basically the child they don't have right now so who else are they gonna spoil in life. Easter is no different and Glenne already has a huge Easter basket downstairs for Harry along with assorted chocolate eggs and an egg hunt planned to do at Jeff's parents.

"Yeah let's leave him and enjoy some alone time...how about I make you breakfast?"Jeff says wrapping his arm around Glenne's waist.

"Oh you really know to treat a woman Foof!"She says laughing as she walks out of their bedroom and down to the kitchen which like most of the rooms downstairs has been decorated for Easter, some of the decorations handmade by Harry and lets just say don't look the best but no one is ever gonna tell him anything.

The couple enjoy a somewhat peaceful breakfast that is until they're interrupted during the back end of it by Harry making an appearance, his hair a wild mess and pyjamas crumpled showing he's only just woken up.

"Good morning Pup!"Glenne coos as Harry instantly gravitates towards her, Jeff gathering his and Glenne's dishes for the dishwasher.

"Sit wif'you GiGi"Harry mumbles tiredly as Glenne nods patting her lap as Harry sits himself down, Glenne pecking a quick kiss on Harry's chin once she has her boy in her arms.

"GiGi's boy aren't you"Glenne coos as Harry gazes up at her with a small smile.

"U'huh and Foofy's too!"Harry mumbles glancing over at Jeff.