falling again

This was requested by LS_Writes so thank youuu!❤️

Harry- age 28
Mason- age 5

"Daddy!"Mason squeals as he noticed Harry waiting at the school gates for him.

"Hiya baby! Have a good day?"Harry says swinging his little lad onto his hip as Mason nods.

"Uh huh! I got to play football"He says excitedly as Harry carries him out of the school and over to his car where they'll drive home to spend the weekend at Harry's.

Harry currently has custody over Mason only on the weekends after a nasty divorce with his ex wife Camille just over a year and half ago. She at first wanted to limit Harry to seeing Mason once a month because she claimed his mental state wasn't right but after a court battle it got settled for Harry to see Mason every weekend give or take and Mason spends two weeks with him during the summer holidays.

The divorce had been because of Harry's struggle with depression, Camille claimed he wasn't supporting her needs anymore aka he had enough of her taking his credit card out on expensive shopping sprees for her and her friends.

"Don't just leave your shoes there bubs, just cause Mummy isn't here we can't not follow the rules"Harry tells off Mason lightly seeing his little school shoes messily by the doormat.

"Sorry daddy"Mason says quickly grabbing the shoes and putting them away neatly, knowing it's rare that daddy tells him off.

"Good lad! Now does pasta sound good for dinner tonight?"Harry says knowing Mason loves it when he makes his special pasta bake.

"Can you make tuna pasta bake daddy please!"Mason says as Harry nods chuckling.

"Did Mummy pack my iPad?"Mason says making Harry roll his eyes grabbing Mason' bag pack and grabbing the electronic, if it was up to him he'd of not got Mason an iPad so young but it was a Christmas present from Camille and Harry didn't have any say.

"Remember though only an hour and then it's got to go away"Harry warns Mason, he believes that children shouldn't be glued to a screen all day.

"I remember daddy ugh!"Mason says, his sassy attitude reminding Harry way too much of Camille.

Harry gets to work making dinner and almost sets the table but decides to treat Mason and let themselves eat in front of the TV tonight, he's feeling way too lazy.

"Daddy aren't we eating at the table?"Mason says as Harry walks into the front room with two plates in his hands.

"Nope! Daddy has found a movie I think you'll like on Netflix so we're having a little treat night"Harry says quickly taking Mason's iPad and replacing it with a plate of pasta before he can complain.

"I love Minions! How did you know?!"Mason says happily as Harry turns the Minion film on.

"You used to get daddy to constantly watch Despicable Me with you as a toddler baby, I know you haven't changed much"Harry says pressing a smooch onto Mason's cheek as he grumbles and wipes it away tucking into his dinner.

"Right it's Bath time!"Harry says once the ending credits of the film roll, Mason tilting his head back and groaning, his face a mess with pasta sauce.

"Daadddyyy! Can't I wait until tomorrow!"Mason complains.

"Nope Mummy said you've got to get one tonight, you know how grumpy she gets if Daddy doesn't listen babe"Harry says pulling a grumpy face to mock Camille and making Mason giggle, Camille sent Harry a simple text aka the only form of communication the pair have basically telling him to bath Mason.