ouch!

Daddy- Zayn
Papa-Liam
Harry-age 13
Louis- age 8
Niall- age 6

Zayn is sat at his desk, deep in his work when a phonecall distracts him, especially when it seems to be Harry's school number. Harry doesn't finish school for at least four hours so it's odd they'd be ringing.

"Hello?"Zayn says a little confused.

"Is this Mr Malik?"The woman says.

"Yes speaking...is everything okay? Harry's not in trouble is he?"Zayn says knowing Harry is sometimes prone to being a bit too chatty in class.

"No no he's not in trouble per say, there's just been an incident in PE and Harry's very upset so I think it would be the best idea if you could come and pick him up"She says.

"Okay I'll be around fifteen minutes, thank you for calling"Zayn says before putting the phone down and pausing the work that he was previously doing.

The work can wait another day as there's something wrong with one of his babies. It's even worse if Harry's upset because that boy isn't one to cry much, he's laughing and smiling most of the time.

Zayn gets in his Range Rover and he's soon backing out of the driveway and driving to Harry's high school.

By the time he gets into reception he spots the sight of his favourite curly haired boy, a woman beside him trying to comfort him as Harry wails and hiccups, his hands pressed to his crotch.

"Hiya Mr Malik, I'm the school nurse"She says soon getting up and shaking Zayn's hand, Harry's face looking up at the site of his daddy.

"D-aaadyyyy"Harry cries barrelling into Zayn's chest, Zayn furrowing his eyebrows when he feels a wetness pressed against his thigh.

"Basically during PE there was a bit of a disagreement with another class mate and Harry and unfortunately Harry was the one who got the injuries, this student kicked Harry very hard in his private area meaning Harry's in a lot of pain"The nurse explains as Harry sobs even harder.

"Oh my! That's terrible! Has the other student been punished?"Zayn says worriedly.

"Of course Sir, he'll be in isolation for the next week instead of his lessons"The nurse explains as Zayn nods.

"Now Harry wasn't keen on me taking a look at the damage but I ensure that an ice pack is applied as soon as you're home, plus the impact of the kick did cause him to have a little bit of an accident"She says with a sad sigh.

"Oh baby...I know...daddy knows"Zayn says softly patting Harry's back as Harry tries to say something but he's crying too hard.

"Thank you for calling me in but I think it'll be the best idea if I get him home"Zayn says as the nurse nods saying goodbye to the pair as Zayn signs Harry out.

It's pretty hard to walk with Harry basically koala hugging him but they just about manage to get to the car without falling.

"Can you sit down for Daddy, come on shhh"Zayn says wiping tears off Harry's cheeks as he hiccups and tries to make grabby hands for Zayn.

"You can hold my hand okay and then when we're home Daddy will give you loads of cuddles"Zayn says as he climbs into the drivers seat taking one of Harry's hands which he has for the rest of the way home.

"Right can Daddy have a look at this then?"Zayn says once they're inside the house and Zayn has ushered a little more calm Harry into the bathroom.

"N-nooo!"Harry says trying to hide away.

"The nurse isn't here Hazzy, it's only Daddy...plus I've seen it loads before"Zayn says as Harry just throws his head back and sobs.