babysitting

harry- age 28

this outfit😭😭 also maybe planning to get that house tattooed on my arm

"Bubby!! GiGi needs to have a little chat with you....come sit"Glenne says patting her lap as Harry and Jeff return from the store, Jeff messaging Glenne that he's been a bit of a nightmare with his constant wondering off, so much so Jeff nearly sat him in the cart.

"Hiii missed youuu"Harry says sweetly rushing over to Glenne and plopping himself down in her lap, already to sweet talk to Glenne assuming he's in trouble.

"Hi baby boy...now were you a good boy at the store?"Glenne says tapping Harry's chin as he looks down quickly, tucking his chin into his chest.

"always good GiGi"Harry murmurs not so convincing as Jeff walks by shaking his head, he will always try and suck up to Glenne as he knows he's her baby boy

"That isn't what Foof told me, running off and snatching huh?? I don't think that's a good boy"Glenne says sternly as Harry pouts.

"Said sowwy to Jeffy!! An'gib him snuggles an'kissies!"Harry whines crossing his arms against his tummy grumpily.

"Okay okay I know you did bubba....GiGi is just telling you that it's not okay, no more acting up in the store or you'll be staying at home with one of us next time"Glenne says as Harry nods looking up and giving her some eye contact.

"M'kay love you! I go get iPad now?"Harry says already bored of the conversation and attempted to move off Glenne's lap, Glenne grabbing his waist to stop him.

"I love you too baby but we aren't done yet...can you remember what Glenney mentioned during your tubby time this morning?"Glenne says as Harry thinks tapping his chin.

"Uh..gotta wash bum?"Harry says biting down on his bottom lip, technically he's not wrong she did mention that but that isn't the point she's trying to put across.

"Well yes I did say that but I also mentioned about a little someone who's coming to stay the night tomorrow!"Glenne tries to remind him.

"Oh!! Baby is comin'Haz helpin out!!"Harry says excitedly flapping his hands in excitement.