stage fright

This was requested by My1313 so thank youuu❤️

harry- age 16
liam- age 17
niall- age 17
zayn- age 18
louis- age 18

Auditioning for the X Factor was the best decision Harry's ever made. At 16 years old he's doing what he loves the most aka singing and he's made four close friends in the space of two weeks.
However the only downside to this is Harry's anxiety, before every performance what they've done so far Harry has had to rush off to throw up from nerves and now it's even started happening in rehearsals. Sometimes just even standing on the stage can send Harry into a panic.

"You okay Harry? Time for rehearsals"Louis says noticing Harry hanging about in the shared bedroom while all the other boys were already bounding downstairs.

"Oh yeah...sorry"Harry murmurs getting up and trying to seem like nothing's wrong, his stomach already turning at the thought of rehearsals.

"You okay? You've been quiet today?"Louis asks softly placing his hand on Harry's back as they walk downstairs.
The boys had only know each other for a small amount of time but Harry and Louis had a connection.

"M'fine didn't sleep much last night with Niall snoring"Harry says, there wasn't enough beds for all the boys in the room so every night two of the boys alternated in sharing the double with Harry and Niall last night, Niall snoring in Harry's ear most of the night.

"You snore pretty loud too curls! Plus you get proper clingy, you were sprawled on me last time we slept in there"Louis says teasingly pulling one for Harry's curls to make him laugh.

The drive to the arena is loud as a car with five boys would be, Harry not really giving any input just preferring to stare out of the window while Liam and Louis bicker about something.

"Boys you're up for rehearsals in ten! Get yourselves ready and head to the toilets and stuff"One of the managers says as the five boys enter the arena, Harry dashing to the nearest toilet in hopes to relieve his stomach which only felt worse after the drive there.

All Harry can do is dry heave, not really bringing anything up and he has to stop himself when he hears someone enter the bathroom, the last thing he wants is people fussing over him or finding out about his stupid anxiety.

"Harry you in there? They're wanting us on stage now!"Louis says knocking on the stall door as Harry emerges his skin pale and sickly looking.

"Are you sure you're okay? You don't look good at all?"Louis says as Harry heads to the sink to wash his hands.

"I'm fucking fine! Stop asking!"Harry snaps at Louis before storming out of the bathroom confirming to Louis that there's definitely something wrong with Harry, it's not like him to be snappy.

"Right from the top boys! We're doing My Life Would Suck Without You!"Someone says once all the boys are on stage and with microphones, Harry feeling like he's either about to pass out or throw up the minute he sings, too lost in his thoughts that he misses his queue.

"Harry! HARRY! You've missed your part!"The manager shouts a little too harshly startling Harry who nods slowly.

"Sorry...m'try again"Harry says wiping his forehead which has suddenly become really sweaty from the stage lights.

"Right once again from the top!"He shouts as the boys start again only for Harry once more to miss his spot, this time clamping his hand over his mouth shaking his head.