fever

this was requested by larrybieberdreams so thank you so much!! 💗 i haven't wrote a sick fic in a little while so

harry- age 22

"How is he?"Jeff asks Glenne as she leaves the bathroom for a minute, leaving Harry soaking in the tub

"He's still burning up and he says that his head is really hurting....might turn the main bathroom light off and light some candles so they're easier on him"Glenne says running a hand through her messy hair, messy after a day of caring for a sick Harry and basically zero sleep the previous night.

"Poor baby....at least the throwing up and the you know toilet business has finally slowed down"Jeff says as Glenne grimaces, she'd spent the night cooped up in the bathroom with Harry sat on the toilet with a bucket rested on his knees as he relieved himself of whatever bug he'd caught.

"He's still got a bad fever, I must have changed the cold washcloth on his head at least twice now....do you think you could grab me a bottle of water and some more fever reducer for him, I was gonna go but I don't wanna leave him"Glenne says.

"Of course baby, I'll be a few minutes"Jeff says sweetly pecking Glenne's lips and heading off downstairs while Glenne goes back into the bathroom, a lighter in her hand for the candles.

"Came up with an idea bubba, is the light still hurting your head?"Glenne says.

"M'huh don'feel good"Harry whines his eyes closed as he rests his head on the headrest in the tub, his head pounding too much to open them.

"Glenney is gonna turn it off and light some candles, might make it a bit better okay...Jeffy's gone to get you some more medicine"Glenne says gently lighting a couple of candles, enough to give the room a warm glow before switching the main light off, Harry visibly relaxing and opening his eyes as the room is darker.

"I'm sorry you feel icky my love, do you feel sick anymore?"Glenne says resting against the tub and rubbing her finger over Harry's fever flushed cheek.

"Na'uh....jus'my head and my tummy kinda hurts"Harry murmurs pouting as Glenne cops leaning over the bath to kiss his cheek, she doesn't care if she gets ill herself she can't let her baby go without comfort.

"Glenney?"Harry says softly as Glenne gently plays with his curls, Harry can feel himself growing sleepier with her gentle petting.

"Hmm?"She says caressing Harry's cheek again as he stares at the woman for a second before his eyes are flickering elsewhere.

"You proud of me for makin'it to the potty?"Harry says with a shy smile on his face.

"So proud bubby!! You've done such a good job in telling Glenne your tummy didn't feel good!!"Glenne praises him as truthfully he had done well.
Last time he was sick it was a pattern of messy diapers which turned Glenne's own stomach to change, so much she had to get Jeff to do them in the end. However this time Harry was quick in telling Glenne he needed to 'poopy' and he was quickly ushered to the potty where he did his business and from then on he hasn't messed a diaper all day, there had been a few wettings but that's normal for the little lad.