lack of responsibility

this was requested by babiecherry so thank you!!❤️❤️

Harry- age 15
Louis- age 18
Liam- age 19
Niall- age 19

"Louis do you know how everything goes? We won't be out for long but someone has to stay here with Harry"Liam drills into Louis' head, he's never been alone caring for Harry as Liam and Niall are usually the ones caring for him, however Louis has changed a few of his nappies and helped with bath time before so he feels like he's got it all down.

"We'll be fine! Plus he'll probably be napping most of the time you're gone"Louis says not lifting his eyes up from the game he's playing on the TV making Liam already slightly regret his decision to leave Harry with Louis.

"Just please remember to check his diaper every half an hour as you know he doesn't like to say when he's used it, if you leave him in a wet diaper he'll get a bad rash"Liam says.

"Ugh I know Liam! You don't have to act like I don't know how to care for him!"Louis snaps finally putting his game down and glaring at Liam.

"Okay...okay no need to snap!"Liam says his hands up in surrender as he leaves the front room to head to the kitchen where Niall is feeding Harry his lunch, the little lad sat in his chair with food all over his face.

"He's in a mood"Liam says rolling his eyes.

"Do you think it's the best idea leaving Harry with him? Like he's never looked after him alone before"Niall says warily grabbing a cloth to clean Harry's face.

"I guess this is just testing his responsibility, if he can't care for Harry for a couple of hours while we head out it shows he's not really responsible as he makes out"Liam says with a shrug.

"NiNi nooo!"Harry grumbles as Niall wipes at his face.

"Your little face is a mess bubba! Keep still stinker"Niall says grabbing Harrys face and wiping at his cheeks.

"Not stinky! You a meanie!"Harry grumbles pouting until Niall blows a raspberry against his now clean cheek making him giggle.

"You're gonna be spending a little bit of time with Louis today baby cause me and NiNi have to go shopping"Liam explains as Harry climbs into his lap.

"I go wif you?"Harry asks.

"Sorry bub you can't, Liam and Ni will bring you a little treat home though"Liam says as Harry smiles, they would take Harry with them but they're shopping for Harry's birthday presents and would much rather shop without him there.

"Otay...cookies?"Harry requests as Liam nods kissing his cheek, if Harry wants cookies they will buy him cookies.

"How about we get you ready for your nap huh? Put you some cosy clothes on"Niall says lifting Harry onto his hip, knowing he'd hate to sleep in the jeans he's currently wearing.

"Uh'huh! Onesie pwease NiNi!"Harry says.

"Of course! How about you give LiLi a kissy before you go up to bed, we'll be gone when you wake up"Niall reminds Harry who goes to pout again, only distracted when Liam begins to pepper kisses onto his cheeks, Harry grasping at Liam's face and placing a slobber filled kiss onto his lips which Liam only wipes away when Harry's not looking.

"NiNi! No forget soothie!"Harry reminds Niall as he lays him down in bed, adjusting the bed guard they keep at the side so Harry doesn't fall out of bed in the night.

"I could never forget bubs, kissy first though!"Niall says leaning down for Harry to peck his lips before rewarding him with his favourite dummy.