christmas time

harry- age 25 (little age 2)

tara- age 26 (momma to harry)

"hi darling! are you on your way home?"Tara says down the phone knowing Harry's just finished for the day.

More excitingly he's finished his promo for the next two weeks for Christmas where he's going to be spending the first couple of days in LA with Tara in his headspace before taking a plane to England to spend the rest with his family while Tara heads home to her own family.

Harry's little space started way back when he was in the band, however he never had a partner to do it with. If he was stressed he'd usually snuggle in a hotel room bed with the softest blanket he owned and a dummy, sometimes a pull up if he was feeling up to it.

However after meeting Tara and Tara hearing about Harry's little space and the love of being cared for she is more than willing to take part, she embraces Harry for what he is.

"Yup m'just in the car now, I'm exhausted"Harry complains.

"You can relax when you're home, Momma can run you a nice bath"Tara says using her soft voice that she knows Harry loves.

"Please Mom-Tara"Harry corrects himself since he's still in the car with his driver.

"And after some time in the tubby it's diaper and snuggle time huh...we can watch The Grinch your favourite!"She says as Harry let's out a soft giggle already falling into his little space.

"Baby boy listen to Momma okay, don't be slipping just yet, you need to be a big boy until you get home okay"Tara says.

"Big boy...oh yeah I'm fine"Harry murmurs before somehow managing to pull himself out of it and maintaining a normal conversation with Tara.

"Right you continue to be a good boy for me and I'll start getting you a bubble bath run, I'll see you when you're home sweetie"Tara says.

"Bye I love you...Momma"Harry says whispering the Momma softly so no one but Tara hears.

"I love you too baby"She says before ending the phone call, getting up and heading to the bathroom to go run Harry's bath like she promised.