christmas shopping

Harry- age 27

lmao this photo i just imagine him stood at the end of Glenne and Jeff's bed like 'i just pooped'

"Jeff...Jeffffff!!!"Harry whines banging on the bathroom door as Jeff attempts to get ready for the day.

"Yes Harry?!!"Jeff calls back a little frustrated as he just wants to get ready without being interrupted, however with Harry around this hardly ever happens for either Jeff or Glenne.

"Need to wee!! Like um now Foof!"Harry says adding the last bit in desperation as he wriggles, really not wanting to soak the diaper taped around his hips which happens to be the only thing he's wearing at the moment.

"Oop-just a second...hold on okay?"Jeff says as he quickly opens the door.

"M'tryin!! Foof you gotta take my diapey off"Harry wriggles hoping on his feet as he desperately tries to contain his bladder.

"I'm doing it peach keep calm....here we are, get that bum on the potty yeah?"Jeff says removing Harry's diaper as he scurries over to the toilet, Jeff quickly throwing the diaper away once he noticed Harry has dribbled a little in there.

"Made it Foof!"Harry says happily, the loud noise of him peeing phasing none of them.

"You did honey bun!! Another sticker on your chart!"Jeff says as Harry claps his hands happily.

"No more diapeys!"Harry adds avoiding Jeff's gaze as he knows he's wrong.

"I think not baby, diapeys are here until you're doing all your pee pee's on the potty.....me and Gi don't think you're confident enough yet"Jeff says.

"Uh-Uh!! I go on the potty always!!"Harry complains as Jeff decides to not speak up about how he peed in his diaper during breakfast just over an hour ago.

"M'not arguing with you baba but you know the truth, are we all done??"Jeff adds grabbing Harry's trusty wipes, Peppa ones in fact that he chose himself at the store.

"Yup!! Wanna see??"Harry says pushing himself off the toilet and peering into the toilet curiously, Jeff quickly flushing it before Harry makes it any more weird....I mean who wants to stare at there own pee.

"I think I heard you bub, can you stand still while I wipe you please"Jeff says knowing Harry is prone to wriggling.

"I try....that okay Foof?"Harry says a hand reaching up to his mouth which Jeff is quick in grabbing.

"Remember the germies H-ie....we don't put fingers in our mouths after using the potty okay?"Jeff reminds Harry like he does basically every single day.

"Yup!! Hawwy don'wanna sore tummy!"Harry says patting his belly adorably as Jeff gives him a quick wipe down of his private areas before getting him into a fresh diaper.