'i can't swim'

harry- age 17

the rest of the boys are all 19/20

"Hazza are you in the shower??"Louis asks casually walking into the bathroom without a care in the world, after being in the band with the four others for well over a year now privacy is a thing of the past

"Yeah why?? You're not getting in with me, last try you got shower gel everywhere!"Harry grumbles, yes it's been known for the boys to share showers....they're all teens and it saves time.

"Not that!! I'm asking cause we're heading down to the beach soon, we're all nearly ready so was just wondering how long you were gonna be"Louis says fixing his hair in the mirror.

"Oh...I shouldn't be long, don't leave without me Boobear!"Harry says.

"Wouldn't dream of it curls, do hurry up though cause Niall's getting impatient"Louis says leaving the bathroom and of course leaving the door wide open.

Harry is the youngest out of the four of them, at only seventeen he's not only the youngest but mortifying the smallest too. He measures to just under 5 ft which the boys and of course the fans find adorable, especially since the boys take this as an excuse to carry him everywhere. He's a massive mummy's boy and very sensitive which doesn't help his case, prone to crying when frustrated or someone raises there voice at him. Of course the boys are always there for cuddles and instantly know when he's feeling homesick so he's always welcome to share a bed with them when he's feeling his worst.

A massive secret he's kept from the boys which he slightly regrets now with today's outing is the fact he can't swim. It's not the fact he's never learnt because he has tried, as a child his dad took him multiple times to try and get him to learn. Unfortunately Des believes in tough love so each time Harry failed he was shouted at and in the end used to beg Anne to not let daddy take him swimming. So every holiday the family went on Harry just avoided the pool like mad or stuck to the kids pool, he absolutely despised the thought of swimming and has to this day.

Harry is quick in getting out of the shower and waltzing nude to grab an outfit, another thing about Harry is his openness about being naked. It's rare he even wears clothes. He ends up choosing a pair of patterned swim shorts and loose white top, sliding his feet into some sliders before packing a bag pack with some essentials he'll need.