home with mumma

this was requested by @Itsa_kiwighost so thank you so much!!💗

harry- age 27

"Any luck bubs?"Lou asks him softly as Harry waddles back to his seat, his joggers hiked a bit higher than when he left it

"Huh?"Harry says as he sits down again, eyeing the other passengers on the plane anxiously.

"I said any luck on the potty love?? Lou knows Jeff put you in a pull up for the plane ride"Lou says as Harry groans hiding his face at the embarrassing subject.

"D..did a um-..a wee"Harry murmurs shifting around in the slightly damp pull up which of course he wasn't going to admit he'd dribbled in.

"Good job sweetie!! You've made so much progress while you've been in LA!"She coos leaning over to kiss his cheek, Harry blushing and making uncomfortable eye contact with Lou's boyfriend sat next to her.

Harry is on his way back home, home somewhere he's been longing to go for the past year but unfortunately covid prevented him from doing so.
So when the boarders finally opened both Jeff and Glenne were eager for Harry to finally go home, they knew how much he missed his Mum.
It had took much planning since Harry basically can't fly alone, Jeff volunteering to go until Glenne has a chat with Lou Teasdale, the bands former stylist a few weeks beforehand. She's coming to LA with her boyfriend and was planning to meet up with them all for lunch since Harry hasn't seen her in a while.
After a long chat it's arranged Harry will be flying home with Lou...and her boyfriend which makes things ten times more awkward since Harry is basically refusing to let himself be babied which Lou tends to do sometimes.

Harry isn't completely incapable but he does need some help with every day life such as hygiene and toileting, the boy in protective diapers up until around five months ago when Jeff and Glenne worked on potty training him during quarantine

However with his development delay this need can often be forgotten and accidents do sometimes happen, Harry getting obviously very upset when they do hence why people have to keep track of when he uses the loo.

"Mm...don'kiss me Louuu!"Harry whines trying to push her face away.

"Is this because of Ben huh?? Trust me he doesn't mind sweetie-pie, he knows that I'm Mumma Lou to you"Lou whispers reaching out for Harry's hand and thankfully Harry let's her take ahold of it. (I just made up her boyfriends name lmao)