little bit naughty

a couple of people wanted a puberty chapter so i deliver 😂

harry- age 17

niall- age 19liam- age 20louis- age 21

niall- age 19
liam- age 20
louis- age 21

"Mmmm'Boo NOOOO!!!"Niall and Liam hear Harry scream from the bathroom, Louis trying to give Harry a shower but from the sounds of it it's not going well.

"Another meltdown....that's his third one today"Liam murmurs turning the TV volume up to try and drone out Harry's wails.

"Maybe he's feeling sick?? It's rare for him to have so many in a day"Niall says.

"It's been going on for nearly two weeks Ni, we haven't had a single day without a meltdown....he literally threw himself on the floor in the store yesterday!"Liam says running a hand through his hair.

"Shit...what was that over?"Niall says cuddling up to Liam's side.

"Because I wouldn't let him have some potato chips that we already have at home, he absolutely went mad and started screaming and kicking, I had to basically drag him to the toilets and spank him a couple of times....I absolutely hate doing it but he's really been misbehaving lately"Liam says frustratedly, the two boys turning around as Louis enters the front room.

"Just getting a change of clothes....finally managed to get him in the shower after a bit of a struggle"Louis says, the front of his clothes damp.

"We'll keep an ear out for him, you left the door open didn't you?"Liam says.

"Of course I did I'm not irresponsible"Louis says rolling his eyes, Harry had a slight phase of locking the door and refusing to let the boys into the room, finding it funny until after maybe the third time of doing so when he earned himself a trip over Niall's lap and a sore bum.

"Harry Edward!! Where do you think you're going??!"Liam says sternly as a fully nude and soaking wet Harry rushes into the front room giggling.

"Gonna hide from Boo-Boo!! Cause he is bein'a meanie and makin me shower!"Harry says making a run for it as Liam curses before heading after him, even if the boy is tiny he sure is fast.

"Harryyy!! I sure know someone is being naughty today!"Liam calls hearing muffled giggling.

"No m'not- uh'oh"Harry shouts back before realising his mistake, Liam opening the laundry cupboard and finding Harry curled up in there, still giggling and finding the situation funny.

"Come on you, back to the shower you go!"Liam says grabbing Harry's hand.

"B-but m'dont need oneeee!"Harry whines stopping in his tracks and stamping his foot grumpily.

"H...come here....phew! You do need a shower...those pits are stinky!!"Liam says grabbing Harry's arm and taking a quick whiff, pulling back when he realises how sweaty the boy is, probably from playing out in the garden all day.