regressed

this was requested by @_zianourry_
so thank you!!❤️❤️

Harry- age 26
Louis- age 28
Niall- age 27
Liam- age 27

The date was the 14th of February 2020, Harry had earlier in the day gone and done an interview and met many fans. It felt like this Valentines Day was actually looking up, he was previously dreading this year with not being in a relationship. Not like he's had that many, he's too afraid to be in a relationship incase they find out his secret.

That secret being he practices ageplay, he started when he was in the band with the other boys as his so called 'daddies'. When the band took a break this sort of fizzled out and Harry was so busy that he didn't have the time to drift into his headspace anymore especially since he was alone with no one to care for him. Embarrassingly he did actually encounter a slight bed wetting problem around the time he released his first album and upon hearing this his Mum travels down from Cheshire to London to care for him.

She's aware of the ageplay but didn't partake in it at first, the ageplay probably stemmed from the fact that Harry is still babied by her. He's the youngest in the family and a huge Mummy's boy so it's no surprise when he nervously admits that being babied relaxes him.

Anyway back to the day, after doing the interview Harry headed home and does some boring work stuff. He does get a message from some friends who live close by asking if he wants to come around to there's that particular night and who's Harry to say no. His Mum is down to visit him for the week but insists he still goes to see friends as she's spent every night with him the past week.

It's almost midnight when Harry is leaving his friends, all in all it's been a good night with some drinks and when his other friends who attended with him got an Uber, Harry insisted he could walk since his home is only around two minutes away.

This turns out to be a huge mistake as around the next corner is a gang of boys, they instantly see Harry and make eye contact. Harry panics as anyone would and crosses the street, cursing in his head as he notices the gang cross the street also and inch closer to him. Harry does so again attempts to cross the street and is literally in throwing distance of his house however the gang are just too close and crowd around him.

"Do you have anything on you?"The tallest guy says as Harry's eyes dart around nervously.

"Um...not really, I have some...um cash"Harry says producing some money he's got in his pocket, the guy snatching it off him.

"What's that in your pocket?"Another guy asks looking at the wire from Harry's headphones sticking out, Harry curses in his head again because only him wouldn't use his AirPods on this day.

"N-nothing"Harry says stupidly.

"Get your phone out...now!"The guy instructs as Harry's hands tremble as he gets his phone out, I mean he can just wipe it before they get there hands on anything inside it.

"Now unlock it!"He says and Harry glances down to see another guy pull his shirt up a little and produce a knife.

"I..I can't"Harry says slowly because he can't unlock this phone, it's his personal phone filled with many photos and memories especially photos of when he's in his little space.

"You've got ten seconds to unlock the fucking phone before I use this"The guy with the knife says as Harry panics, he really can't unlock this phone.

There's a pond that he could literally throw his phone into so then neither of them have it however that could just get him into more trouble, the guy is still counting down when all of a sudden two cars appear down the road and Harry takes this as his chance and sprints. He attempts to try and stop the cars but with no luck as you know this is a random man attempting to stop your car.