mumma's boy

this was requested by whenhazzametboo so thank you!!❤️❤️

harry- age 16
niall- age 18
liam- age 18
louis- age 19
zayn- age 19

"Mummy they can't find out!"Harry screeches as Anne packs two packs of diapers in his suitcase, the little lad is moving away to the X Factor house after successfully making his way through boot camp and being put in a band with four other boys a little bit older than him.

Anne was reluctant to let Harry go at first, he's 16 but a massive mummy's boy and will cry at the drop of a hat. He's prone to throwing little tantrums even at the age he is and he's got a small bedwetting issue which means he sleeps wearing a diaper.

Anne usually was the one helping him with his diapers while he was at home, it didn't bother him because she's his Mummy. She's seen him naked loads so her giving him changes hardly bothered him, it's when he finds out that she can't come to the X Factor house with him and he has to learn how to change his own diapers is when he throws a bit of a meltdown.
He cries for over an hour, even his Mummy's cuddles don't help as he doesn't know how he's gonna cope without her.
He ends up sleeping in her bed that night, snuggled between her and his stepdad for comfort which is something they were trying to get him to grow out of, they couldn't help but pity him this day though.

"Baby I don't see the problem in telling them! They're gonna find out sooner or later you wear protection!"Anne says rolling her eyes at her stubborn son.

"They will not! M'gonna keep them a secret!"Harry claims crossing his arms across his chest with a pout on his lips.

"Whatever you say love but you'll have to tell them I know it"Anne says but she is ignored by Harry who storms out of his room, even if he acts like an overgrown child at times he's still a teenager who can be moody.

The dreaded day soon comes where Harry moves to the X Factor house, there's many tears mainly from Harry and Anne, Harry basically coops up in bed for the first few hours of being alone not wanting to see anyone.

"Hiya Harry! You feeling okay now buddy?"Liam says softly as Harry makes his way downstairs, his eyes red rimmed from all the crying and a blanket wrapped around his shoulders.

"M'huh did you order food?"Harry asks seeing all the food laid out on the table.

"Yup! You feeling like anything?"Louis says as Harry eyes all the food trying to decide what he wants before pointing to some chicken nuggets, Louis going to grab Harry a plate before placing the food Harry wants on it.

Harry is quiet as he eats, sat in an armchair by himself looking weepy. The boys want nothing more than to go cuddle him but since they've only really just got to know him they don't really know his boundaries.

"Uh...I-I'm gonna go to bed"Harry announces quietly as the boys glance up at the clock, it's only 9pm and they had planned to have a movie night.

"Are you sure love? We were planning to watch a movie"Zayn says touching Harry's arm.

"M'huh sure, Mummy likes me in bed before nine or she says I get grumpy"Harry says softly rubbing his eyes tiredly.

"Alright sweetie, do you want any help or are you okay?"Louis asks him.

"I'm okay thank you...um night"Harry says awkwardly, all the boys bidding him goodnight and glancing at each other and cooing once he's out of sight, he's just so adorable!

Now Harry is faced with the problem he's been dreading, trying to get his diaper on without his Mummy. He grabs his pyjamas and a diaper and rushes over to the shared bathroom, locking the door for safe measures and aiming himself at the toilet for a quick wee beforehand.