crush

harry- age 28

harry as usual in these books has an intellectual disability meaning he acts a lot younger than he is and needs help and supervision in his everyday life

"Are we all done??"Jeff says tapping his foot as he looks up from his phone, this feels like the hundredth toilet break they've taken since this little gathering started.

It's only a small gathering with some of Jeff and Glenne's closest friends, since the weather was nice they'd decided to all come to Jeff and Glenne's house.

"M'think so Foof...I do the wiping please"Harry says holding his hand out for the wipes at Jeff's feet, Jeff kneeling down to grab them.

"As we usually do it, you start babe and I'll finish yeah?"Jeff says handing Harry a few wipes as he nods standing up, nearly falling over as his shorts and underpants are at his ankles.

"Gotta wipe um...willy first cause I done a wee"Harry mumbles looking down as he wipes himself down, mainly speaking to himself but Jeff hums in understanding.

"Good lad and a quick wipe of your bum too yeah"Jeff says as Harry blushes but quickly wipes back there before disposing of the wipes.

"Foofff I just did it!!"Harry whines as he sees Jeff approach him with wipes in hand.

"Foofy is just finishing up....would hate to see you get rashies because you haven't wiped properly"Jeff says as Harry squirms uncomfortably as Jeff goes over where he'd previously done a poor job of cleaning himself up.

"Only get rashies when I try and clean after a poo Foofy....still need some help with that"Harry murmurs as he pulls his y-fronts up.

"yeah it's still up to me and Gi to clean you up after a stinky, don't want a sore booty right?"Jeff says as Harry shakes his head, hiking his shorts up a little too high.

"Hands please"Jeff reminds Harry as he spots the boy trying to make a move by him to leave the bathroom.

"Ugh...why?"Harry grumbles as Jeff rolls his eyes washing his own hands.

"Because you've had your hands near the toilet and your boy bits...I don't think people would appreciate you going about with unwashed hands"Jeff says cringing, he especially wants Harry washing his hands because the amount of times he will absentmindedly put his thumb or fingers in his mouth is way too often.

"GiGiii!"Harry squeals rushing over to her as he spots her mid conversation with a few of her friends.

"Oh hi bubba! Did you go potty sweet?"She coos as Harry nods looking around and blushing as he holds onto one of Glenne's hands.

"Foofy helped me a bit but did all my tee-tee's in toilet"Harry mumbles as Glenne brushes his hair out of his eyes and pecks the corner of his mouth.