the pool

Harry- age 27

just had to add that photo cause it looks like he's wearing a diaper😭

"H-ie why are you hiding in here?"Glenne laughs as she finds Harry attempting to hide himself under the dining room table.

"Cause Foof is trying to put sun block on me!! Don'wanna have it on!"Harry whines.

"Well he's gonna find you sooner or later bub....I'd go find him if I were you"Glenne says as Harry shakes his head remaining in his 'hiding' spot.

"I can see you Harry!"Jeff says with a frustrated sigh.

"Uh'uh you can't!"Harry argues back poking his tongue out at Jeff which he thankfully doesn't see since he can only see Harry's diapered butt poking out.

"Just come out and get your sun block on, the sooner we get you sorted the sooner we can get to the pool!"Jeff tries to reason with the younger boy.

"B-but I don't wanna wear sun block Foofyyyy!! Feels icky!"Harry whines.

"But it protects you from the sun, if you remember the last time you got burnt you cried for hours didn't you?!"Jeff says remembering last summer when Harry got burnt while playing in the garden and then spent the whole night sobbing over his painful skin.

"M'huh cried for ages....head hurt"Harry mumbles as he slowly crawls out of his hiding spot.

"That's right bubba so we need to put sun block on you so you don't get ouchies!"Jeff speaks to Harry like you would an infant but sometimes it's the only way it goes into his head.

"Sun gives me ouchies??"Harry says scooting on his bum up to Jeff who nods squirting the sun block on his hands.

"Yup it gives you burns if you don't wear this, hence why Foof wants to keep you safe"Jeff says as he rubs it over Harry's shoulders, Harry is still a nightmare during it and wails when Jeff smears it over his face but Jeff just figures it's a sensory thing, poor Harry is very sensitive to how stuff feel on his skin.