birthday boy!!

harry- age 28😭😭

"Gi...Foofff wake up!!! S'my birthday!!!"Harry squeals clambering up onto the couples queen sized bed and bouncing up and down, Jeff groaning as Harry jumps directly onto his legs.

"go back to sleeepppp!!"Jeff groans opening his eyes for a second and knowing instantly it's still early morning.

"No we gotta wake up!! I got pwesents downstairs!!"Harry whines dropping to his knees and tugging on Jeff's arm.

"Harry bub it's four am....we aren't going downstairs just yet, it's still sleepy time okay?"Glenne says checking her phone with sleep blurred eyes.

"Oh...we go back to sleepy before pwesents?"Harry says confused, the couple had told him when he woke up it was his birthday and in his eyes everything about his birthday comes down to presents.

"Uh'huh...do we need to change this diaper of yours?"Glenne says grabbing Harry by the waist and instantly spotting how heavy his diaper looks.

"Mmm...might be some wee wee's in'der"Harry murmurs shoving his thumb in his mouth and blinking at Glenne innocently as she has to drag herself out of bed.

"Let's get you changed and then it's back to bed for more sleep!"Glenne says holding her hand out for Harry which he thankfully takes and let's her lead him into the bathroom.

"Lie on the floor babes, we're doing this the easy way"Glenne says as Harry lies on the bath mat on the floor, lifting his long shirt up so Glenne has access to his diaper.

"I sleep with you and Foof?? Jus'this once cause m'big boy now"Harry mumbles like he doesn't spend most nights a week snuggled between the couple.

"Yeah just for today yeah....happy birthday baby boy!! Can you remember how old you are today?"Glenne says lifting Harry's legs up effortlessly so she can slide the wet diaper from under him.

"Umm...I am twenty eight GiGi!! Super big boy.....go on the potty an'clean myself now!"Harry says as-if Glenne isn't currently wiping his privates.

"I think that'll be a little while away yet, still up to me and Foof-Foof to clean you up....you're doing good on the potty though!!"Glenne says adding the last part as Harry begins to pout, she knows he struggles with the fact he can't exactly care for himself properly.

"B-buts I wanna tryyy....wanna show you m'big boy!"Harry whines trying to bat Glenne's hands away as she lifts his legs to tackle his butt.

"Ah ah kind hands mister....we're not letting you try cleaning until you show us you can do it properly....what happens when Harry tries to clean himself??"Glenne says patting Harry's tummy as she continues to clean him up with her other hand.

"Gets...um itchies! Here..an'here!"Harry says pointing to his privates and then his bum.

"Good boy!! So until you can show me and Foof that you are ready to clean yourself up, us two have to help you okay?"Glenne says, she must have this conversation with Harry like three times a day, the poor boy just can't grasp the fact he cannot clean himself up yet.