𓂺

𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐧𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐎𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐛𝐞𝐫 5𝐭𝐡, 2019
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

I threw my dirty clothes in the hamper before walking outthe bathroom. I grabbed my detangler brush and spray, sitting them on my vanity along with my notebook and laptop.

Gira and Sonder was still sleep and snoring since it was about 5 in the morning. Should just move in since him and Pharaoh be over at my house 24/7.

"Ow fuck." I mumbled, combing the kinks out my hair while reading my questions to the exam I have today. I put my brush down before looking through my notes and answering the questions.

After I was finished with the exam, I finished combing my hair out. "Mane, fuck this my fuckin arms hurt. Imma leave this shit like this." I muttered getting up, feeling my knees pop. See, these old ass bones.

I closed my laptop and put it on the charger. I grabbed the remote and sat on the bed, cutting the TV on and turning the volume down. Ooo shit, backyardigans is on.

I looked at Sagiras hair and scratched my head. Imma just give her two braids and call it a day. I got my hair container and sat it on the bed before gently pulling Giras head into my lap. I took her ponytail out and combed through it before oiling it and braiding one side.

Flipping her over, I did the same to the other side. I rubbed her forehead and sighed. The only time I can do her hair is when she be sleep. Ion even know where my phone at. I just had the shit.

I felt the bed move and turned my head to look back at Sonder. He was sweatin n breathin hard as fuck. "You alright?" I said, looking at him confused. "Yea." He mumbled before getting up and walking to the bathroom.

Thats the 2nd time that happened today. Happened yesterday too but he won't tell me whats wrong. When he jumped up that first time, I ended up rocking him to sleep since he wanted to be all up under me. I ended up staying up even after he went to sleep and took me a shower.

He came back out the bathroom and kissed my forehead before going out the room. He probably went inside the living room to exercise or some shit.

After about 15 minutes he came back inside the room and laid down. "You sure you good?" I asked, looking at him. He nodded his head and closed his eyes.

"Damn, nigga!" I heard Pharaoh yell from my room. I told him to go wake up Sond since he slept all day and I cooked something to eat since it was dinner time. "Why you always swing on everybody who tries to wake you but Fall and Gira?" Phar asked as they walked out the room.

"Cause I can feel they presence when they enter the room even when I'm sleep." Sonder mumbled, holding a half sleep Sagira in his arms. I sat his plate on the counter and putting Giras bigass bowl of eggs since thats what she always wants.

I put some water inside her bottle and sat it on the counter also, watching as they ate. She sat on his thigh while she ate. Ever since he came home she been clinging to him. She won't come to me at all unless its to give her a bath and change her diaper other than that she throws a fit if I even try to pick her up or move her away from him.

I had gotten a message from Seren talkin bout 'why isn't Sonder around anymore. Don't tell me you cut him off because I liked him if you did thats selfish.' She doin too much.

But that was earlier, she was outside when we both came outside to check the mail since Sonder was clinging to me for some reason. I had shown the message to Phar and he busted out laughing.

The doorbell had rang and Fathan got to it before I could. He opened the door as Seren walked in uninvited. I leaned on the counter and watched as she made her way over here. "Oh my God! I haven't seen you in months, where you been?" She exclaimed making Sagira cover her ears and mug her.

"Jail." Sonder mumbled not even looking at her. "Can you fix me some more, baby?" He asked, handing me his empty plate. I grabbed his plate and fixed him some more food before handing it back to him.

"You went to jail? What for?" She asked. I looked up from my phone at Pharaoh since he texted me. He was laughing hard as fuck on the couch, the sound wouldn't even come out.

I shook my head and looked back at my phone. She got closer to him making Sagira call out for me and make grabby hands. Sonder lifted her up and handed her to me over the counter. Seren got buku makeup on.

He got up and washed his plate before taking Sagira back and going back inside the room. "He didn't even answer my questions. And how come Sagira let's him hold her but not me?" She said frowning.

"She don't like you but I would really preciate if you get out my house." I said smiling and staring at her.