《1》

"I'm sorry Damien but I don't love you anymore."

  This is the last thing his girlfriend Freya told him.  Damien cried, he knew the reason was because of his work.  Freya does'nt want his job as a right hand of Collins Gang.

  Damien sat quietly and cried.  He loves Freya but if she really doesn't want him anymore he can do nothing.

  "Sorry Damien."  Freya whispered to herself as she cried and walked away, remembering what had happened to her month ago.

  "Guy's, I'll go home first."  Freya says goodbye to her friends. Where they are currently drinking and celebrating the birthday of their one co-workers.

  Walking towards the taxi boat, Freya suddenly stopped by a group of men.

  "What do you need?"  Freya asked them nervously.

  "Our Boss wants to talk to you."  One of them said and grinned.

  "Gangsters" whispered Freya.

  "I'm sorry but I'm in a hurry."  Freya try to avoid them. She continued walking when suddenly a car stopped in front of her and the men behind her pushed her inside that car.

  "Let me go, where will you take me?"  Freya said scared.
  "Damien!"  Freya whispered in her boyfriend's name.

  Inside the car Freya looked at the adjacent chair and saw a man looking at her while smiling.

  "If you join the order right away, there is no problem. Let's go!"  The man told the driver.

  "Where are you taking me? Please let me go!" Freya shouted in fear her whole body is trembling.

  The man just smirk and there he started raping her after they arrived somewhere.

  And month after that she got pregnant, knowing that this is not own by her boyfriend Damien, but the man who raped her.

  Freya burst into tears when she arrived at her house.

  "Goodbye my dear Damien and please be well."

Years later. Damien's colleagues were just shaking looking at Damien. It has been awhile since he always got himself through drinking. They knew that it was because of his girlfriend who broke up with him.

  Until now, Damien has not accepted the truth.  Freya was the only woman he really loved but the woman just left him like that.

  Damien had a headache the next day.  He remembered that their Boss was coming tonight, and since he was his right hand he had to prepare his colleagues to pick him up at the Airport.

  "Ah, Damn it!"  Damien said to himself.  When Calyx suddenly rushed at him.

  "Damien you have to see this right now!" Calyx said confusedly to him.

  Surprisingly, Damien did not ask any more questions and just followed him.

  Damien was shocked by what he saw after he reached the door of their gate.

  "A baby placed in a small suitcase."

  Damien's Men just looked at him and he rolled his eyes then looked at the baby again.

  "Boss, someone left the baby in front of our gate." One of his staff said.

  "I know, I see it!" Damien growled angrily. Suddenly the baby cried so Damien keep silent thinking that the baby was scared by his loud voice.

  "What are we going to do with that?"  Calyx asked while looking at the Baby.

  Damien bent down to peek at the baby's whereabouts.  Suddenly, the baby stopped crying and waved its hands as if it wanted Damien to lift her up.

  Damien smiled and took the child out of the suitcase.

  "Why did your parents leave you here?"  Damien asked the baby.  Looks like the child understood it and suddenly smiled at him then played with his beard.

  Damien smiled again and before they could enter the house he decided to take care of the baby.

  From a distance, Freya was there just looking at them while crying. She was helpless and could not keep the baby while running away from someone so she decided to give it up.

  "Damien is a kind person I know he's in a member of a Gang but he can take care of the child more than the child's father." In Freya's mind.

  Freya then turned around, crying. That same day she left to hide herself from the person who still looking for her.