《26》

William that day was furious again.  He found out his nephew knew about the ambush last night and went there. So nothing good had happened to their plan.

  "I will really kill that kid!"
  Disgusted William said.

  "Arrange my discharge papers!"  William scolded the men, and they obeyed immediately.

  "I have to go out so I can break the boy's horn myself!"  William said again.

  At Ymari's house she found out what happened to Calyx last night.

  "Uncle, is your arm okay, maybe you need to go to the hospital?"  Ymari still asked worriedly.

  "I'm fine, don't worry about me."  Calyx replied.

  "Looks like your boyfriend brought me back!"  Calyx said with a smile.

  Ymari wonders why Calyx is bothering her.

  "I mean, it looks like he helped me last night."  Calyx said again shrugging his shoulders.

  Ymari's lips ached at what she heard.

  "By the way, did you meet the woman visiting your Dad?"  When Calyx changed the subject.

  Ymari frowned.

  "Woman? Who?"
  Ymari asked in surprise.

  And Calyx did say something about Freya.

  "Wow really?"  Ymari's eyes widened.  Only now did she find out about her father's lovelife.

  "I want to meet her Uncle."  Ymari immediately said.

  She grew up without a mother, because her father said she had left them since she was a child so she did not even bother to look for her.

  And her father still has first love.  Ymari smiled at the thought.

  Ymari was leaving the house to go to her father and she thought of buying flowers.

  "Maybe what I brought last week is probably withering."  Ymari whispered while shopping for flowers.  Their three men were in the car just watching her as she entered the shop.

  From where a man appeared and suddenly a pointed a gun at her.

  Ymari quickly bowed before it exploded.

  The people were in a commotion.  Ymari's staff rushed to rescue the girl.

  Ymari saw that the man behind the gun was behind him and Ymari immediately took the small knife under her jacket and pointed it at the man but his in the crowd she could not throw it away.

  Ymari chased after the man and when she had a chance she threw the knife at him.

  The man was hit in the thigh and leaned against the side of the wall for a moment.  Ymari immediately approached him but the man's gun was already aimed at her.

  Zack suddenly appeared next to the man and kicked the gun before firing again.

  Ymari was surprised to see Zack and his punching man now.

  Suddenly Ymari felt something in her head.  End of gun.

  Zack's body stiffened at what he saw.

  Ymari turned around and took the hand of the person behind her and twisted it.  The gun spontaneously dropped then she pushed and kicked the man.

  Zack immediately came to her and kicked his Uncle's staff.

  Some of Ymari's staff arrived who had just finished wrestling with some of William's other staff.

  "You alright?"  Zack asked the Girlfriend worriedly.

  But instead of answering, the girl turned her back on him.
  Surprised, Zack followed Ymari's gaze and then kicked the man in front of him again.

  Ymari's mind was angry with Zack because she found out about their bet.

  But earlier when she saw him full of worries, her heart seemed to melt and she wanted to hug him. That's what Ymari's mind played when they got in the car.

  While Zack sent a message to Ymari.

  "I love you so much Ymari and I will do everything to protect you from my Uncle. Any dispute between your Father and my Uncle, I do not care as long as I want to be with you and I will fight for it."

  Zack then went straight to his Uncle's stand.

  He was so close to the door when he heard a woman's voice talking to her Uncle inside. The woman is crying. Even he did not quite understand what they were saying.  Later the woman spoke again.

  "Don't touch Ymari, William. Please I beg you!"  Freya sighed as she talked to William.  She is nervous to face him again but it is necessary to save her daughter's life.

  "Why? Because she is your ex's daughter?"  William laughed foolishly.

  "I will kill them both! And I will not let them live!"  William was furious as he spoke.

  "Ymari is your own child!"  Freya yells at William.  She was shaking but she still needed to be brave.  For the life of his daughter.

  William looked at Freya for a long time.

  And even though she was crying, Freya recounted when William abducted her until she gave birth and left the child at the door of Damien's house.

  Zack's whole being trembled as he listened from the outside.  He stiffened there as if standing like a rock.  He could not breathe.  And he did not know what happened he just realized he was in the car and there crying.

  "His girlfriend Ymari, is his cousin."