《2》

"I'm leaving Dad!"  Ymari shouted at her father.  She was on her way to school.

"Be careful!" Damien answered briefly and instructed his two staff to deliver the child properly.

Ymari nodded to her Father and then happily carried the bag out of their house.

When Ymari arrives at school like the previous days. Those children who are going to their school are staring at her again.

She smiled at them as if they were friends, but those children just turned their backs on her.

Ymari just shrugged.  She waved at the staff of the Father who delivered her and went inside the school.

"Be nice to your classmates." She heard Calyx say's. Ymari just smirk then continued walking.

Inside the classroom Ymari was happily chatting with her classmates when suddenly one of them spoke.

"Aren't you a daughter of a gangster?"  Her friends were surprised and looked at her.

"So what?" Ymari looked at them with a smile when suddenly her some friends stood up and left her.

That was the beginning. Ever since her friends found out that she was a daughter of a Gangster they have avoided her.

Ymari was crying when she came home and told her father about the school events.

Damien and Calyx just look at each other.

So, since then Ymari has become accustomed to being alone.

One day she got into a fight at school because of being laughed at by her classmates for being a Gangster' daughter. Ymari ran out of patience and punched the boy.

Her Father rushed at their school. He was furious.

"You should not them bullied my child like that! She came here as student!"  Damien shouted to Ymari's Teacher.

From then on, everyone avoided her even more because they were afraid of her Father.

One morning his Father's Men was rehearsing.

"Teach me too!"  Ymari says, bored, looking at them.

And they taught her to wield the sword less to say the Samurai.

Damien just looking at them happily.

"That would be good if she got used to defending herself while she's still young." In Damien's thought.

"Damien, Collins has called and said you had to report to him." Calyx said to Damien. He refers to their leader in the Gang.
"Fredrick Collins."

"Ymari!" Damien called the attention of her daughter.

"I'm leaving for awhile, just keep practicing there."  Damien said, then stroked Ymari's hair.

"Dad, buy some gifts before coming home okay?" Ymari smiled at Father.

"All right, I got that. What do you want then?" Damien smiled at her. Then after a brief talk Damien left.

He arrived in Collins place.
"Damien, how is the thing that I told you to take care of?"
Fredrick asked.

"That was all okay now Boss, you don't need to think of that. They already agreed to your conditions so don't worry."  Damien's answered.

"Good! Make sure that they will obey that, if not finish them all." Fredrick then tapped Damien on the shoulder and later pulled out a bundle of money and handed it to Damien.

"This is for you and the boy's. 
By the way, how is Ymari?" He ask.

After he answered his Boss's questions and talked about some things, Damien left to go home.

"Dad." Ymari ran to meet her father and then took what her dad bring for her.

Damien laughed at her and happily watched Ymari.

Next year Ymari will go to middle school. Damien sighed.

"Time flies." Damien whispers to himself as he remembers Ymari when she was still baby.

"What is that! Why is she crying again? Damien asked Calyx, his co-worker and best friend.

"I really don't know why, i do feed her already but still doesn't want to stop." Scratching his hair Calyx just said.

"Stupid!  The diaper is full."  Disgusted Damien said to Calyx then he started changing the baby's diaper.

"Uffff!" Damien covered his nose as well as Calyx

"Change her!"  Damien looked at Calyx, still covered his nose.

Ymari suddenly cried looking at Damien.

"You change her! She's looking at you!" Laughing Calyx said and turned around while still covering his nose with his hand.

Damien did nothing but change Ymari's diaper.

Feeding at night, changing diapers, make her bath. That's is his routine every day when he got home. Tired, but He is happy. And since Ymari came into his life he felt the changes. His heart lightened.

Now Ymari is a teenager. Damien shook his head and looked at Ymari. He smiled before he  turned around and went to his room.