《9》

"Ymari!"  Zack calls to her.
"Its early in the morning Zack, stop pestering me!" Disgusted Ymari said to Zack.

"I just want to apologize for what I said about your Dad's bodyguard." Zack said as he bowed his heads.

Ymari looked at Zack.  "Okay, you can leave now."

"Just a moment, I'm just making friends with you."  Zack said sadly.

"But I don't want you to be my friend Zack, and one more thing I am not convinced of whatever your purpose is."
Ymari said directly.

Zack shrugged.
"Okay, I'm sorry if I bother you every day. Here, take it its for you. At least accept that for my peace offering." Zack sadly smile then he turned away.

Ymari looked at Zack as she reached for the paperbag.
And then she continued to attend her class.

The day was over and Zack no longer bothered her.
"Yeah! that's good." Ymari whispered to herself.

Ymari was already home when she thought of something and looked at the paper bag that Zack had given her.

"A stuff toy Panda."
"Its cute!"  Ymari said with a smile and put it on her table.

Ymari was about to throw away the paperbag when she noticed a piece of paper stuck there.

"Ymari,
Sorry for everything.
Takecare always.
Zack "

Ymari looked at the Panda stuff.  And thought.

It looks like he was sincere and really sorry. And Ymari just smiled then pinned the notes given by Zack to her notebook.

When she arrives at school the next day.  She waits for Zack in the canteen. But had finished eating then only his friends came.

Ymari just sighed and then stood up and went out of the canteen.

Until she went home she never saw Zack again.

"Hmm, he didn't come to school today?"  Ymari asked herself.

Later that day Ynari meets Zack's friends. She wanted to ask but restrained herself.

In the days that followed, she never saw Zack again.  It was as if that Guy had disappeared.

Andrew was playing basketball when they suddenly approached by Ymari.

"Where is Zack?"  Ymari casually asked Andrew.

Andrew and another friend looked at each other.

"Already in the U.S., why do you miss his carving?" Andrew asked Ymari teasingly.

Ymari was surprised to hear. 
"So that's why he suddenly disappeared, he really left.   Ymari whispered to herself.

Ymari turned her back on, when Andrew spoke again.

"Looks like you miss something on Zack, but the case is you ignored him then even if he really likes you." Andrew said sarcastically.

Ymari was even more surprised by what she heard. She then glanced at Andrew who had returned to playing basketball.

When she reached home. Ymari look at the Panda on top of her table.

Suddenly her father knocked and was called to eat.

Only a few times now that they ate together because he always came home late. So she came out quickly.

"Dad, it's your birthday next week.  Let's go for a walk. She insisted at her father.

His father laughed and nodded.  Then they continued eating as they decided where to go for a walk.

They went out to celebrate his father's birthday.  They were having fun eating at a restaurant when they suddenly someone opened fire.

Her father immediately hugged her and hid under the table.

"Just stay here."  Damien said to his daughter then he slowly peeked to the side of the table.

He saw Calyx outside the restaurant. Firing.

"Bastards!" said Damien then he slowly move out to the Restaurant.

"Damien get back to Ymari!" Calyx told him but he did not listen to it. Damien also fired his gun.  One, two, and another.  They all knocked down when they heard the police siren and some of their remaining opponents quickly left.

Damien immediately returned to Ymari and led her into their car with Calyx then they pulled the car away from that area.

"Those shit dickhead will really have to pay this up!" Angry Damien said.

When Ymari arrived at the house, she wanted to asked him but she saw her father furiously while talking to his staff.

Only then she did experience such encounters.

Calyx looked at Damien and signaled to look at his daughter Damien then looked at Ymari.

Damien immediately approached the child.
"Are you okay?" He asked her daughter hesitantly.

Ymari just blanky nodded.
Then look at the father.

From the day Ymari realized the world of her Father, she became more determined to learn such stuff.  And now with the guns.

She go with Calyx in their barn. And Calyx instructs Ymari on how to shoot and fight with guns.

"Woah, great!" Your hands is really peace and steady Ymari. And this things is just fucking easy for you!" Calyx said while looking at Damien and grin.

Damien threw Calyx a shot look and said. "Watch your mouth, idiot!"

Ymari just shook and continued shooting.