《19》

Ymari's eyes widened and she noticed that she was in the hospital.  She tried to get up but she was force to lay down again, she felt pain in her stomach.

  Ymari turned her head and saw Calyx sitting on the side of her bed.  Sleeping.

  "Hmm. Thanks Uncle." Ymari whispered and smiled.  She remembered if Calyx hadn't come right away.  She's done.  She shook her head. 

He was not even allowed to follow her before leaving the house.

  "You're stubborn too uncle"
  Smiling Ymari said.
  Then she remembered her father.

  When a nurse came in, she immediately asked about her father's condition.  The nurse said goodbye to call the father's Doctor.

  Calyx woke up to the conversation between the two.

  How are you feeling?  Calyx asked Ymari gently.

  "I'm okay Uncle."  Ymari said sparingly.

  "Your stubbornness! If I don't come right away, what? Your father will kill me first when he wakes up."  Calyx gives a long sermon to Ymari.

  Ymari just smiled and held her Uncle's arm.

"Thank you my dear Uncle." Ymari teased Calyx.

Calyx just rolled his eyes.

  There the incoming Doctor caught up with them.  He explains her father's condition.

  Ymari's face glommed. "Although he survived the disaster, her Dad was still unconscious."

  Calyx sighed and let the Doctor leave.

  That night, Zack received a call from his Uncle Men Kyle.

  "Boss is in the hospital you need to come home Young master."

  Zack was shocked to hear that.
  He just talked to his Uncle yesterday.

"What the hell had happened? He asked Kyle.

  "Damien's man Calyx rushed into your house and shot your Uncle!" Kyle said again.

  He angrily ended the call.  And Zack immediately called to get a plane ticket.

  From the airport, Zack rushed to his Uncle hospital.

  He is in critical condition.
  There was a samurai and a gunshot wound.

  According to the Kyle, two people went to their house.  Son of Damien and right hand of Damien, Calyx.

  With a closed fist, Zack punched the table there.

  "They'll pay!"  Zack got out of the hospital angrily.

  He knew that Damien by name but not yet seen him.  And according to his Uncle's story, he is a fierce competitor.  He met Calyx before at his Uncle's party with Collins.

  Zack went to their house.
  Annoyed and angered he glanced at the study room where his Uncle had shot.

  He immediately picked up the sniper rifle and cleaned it. Zack then planned to attack Calyx.

  "I didn't know Damien had a child. I needed to know right away who he was."  Zack thought as he clenched his fist.

  A week after Ymari was finally released from the hospital, she got bored there.
  His father was still unconscious and the Doctor said he was "comatose."

  "Uncle!"  Ymari calls Calyx.
  What's up with Davis?  Ymari asked her Uncle emphatically.

  "Hmm, all I know is he's in the hospital right now."  Calyx just answered then shrugged.

  "You didn't kill him?"  Ymari said in astonishment.  He knew his Uncle was this sharp shooter.

  "What he do to my Dad do you feel pity for him?"  Ymari said angrily again.

  "Your Father will be the one to end him! For now let him suffer for your father's sake." Calyx said emphatically. Grinning.

  Ymari looked at her Uncle.
  It was still a sign of concern for his Father.

  Ymari is on her way home this afternoon.  But not in their house but in her new house.
  She remember something that she needs to buy so first she went through a store.  And there she bumped a man.

  "Zack"
  Ymari said in her boyfriend's name.

  Zack was surprised to see his girlfriend there.  He immediately approached her and hugged her tightly.

  "Why don't you answer my calls?"  Zack said anxiously to the girl.

  Zack then pulled Ymari to the corner.  He saw Damien's men outside.

  "What are these animals doing here."  Zack thinks.

  He pulled Ymari back to the other door.  He was worried they might follow him there.

  Calyx, on the other hand, received a call from their men watching William's house.

  He learns that William's nephew Zack has come and he is responsible in their missing men's recently.

  Calyx thought.
  "He came back to retaliate for his uncle. This will be interesting."  Then Calyx smirk.